Whitepill me on the Western World

Attached: 1662692043843903.jpg (768x768, 143.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MjYcP0Gji20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let me tell you something about Canada, that Americans would never understand. In Canada WE are the superior nation in every regard. You fat FUCKS always say “Canadians are obsessed”, but let me tell you something you ignorant school shooting, Mexican/black, OBESUM, and unclean and uneducated faggots; you would be ‘obsessed’ too if you were next to a disgusting and FAILED abortion of a country.

I’m PROUD of being Canadian. I’m proud of the fact that I’m NOT AMERICAN. Every Canadian worth his salt, syrup and Timbits is proud of this

We have lots of immigrants in this country. And I can tell you with full confidence that I’d prefer 1,000,000,000 of each over a single American ANY day of the week. The moment somebody makes the choice to come here over the disgusting pile of REFUSE that is “over there”, they are by default SUPERIOR.

All of you had stupid spic parents that simply weren’t smart enough to come up here, and are of low class TRASH from all of your respective countries. And that’s a fact

In Canada you can be anything without the pain of being judged like you would in the capitalist aids-ridden hellhole down south. There is no such thing as crime here. There is no such thing as poverty here. No such thing as starvation. No such thing as sexual assault. And most of all, no such thing as being an AmeriFUCK.

Hell, I’m Canada you can be anything without the pain of being judged. You could literally be a purple goblin with a dildo on you forehead with sparkles and shit covering your feet and people would STILL understand, that’s how we roll, that’s what makes us superior.

Anything would be better as an alternative than being an American fuck up.

FUCK America and FUCK all the Americans reading this fucking comment.

White people are still marginally superior to all other races.

You'll be dead before it ends

well I guess that's one way to look at it

You have the satirical point of a stoned Pierre Berton and the delivery of a just stubbed his toe Rex Murphy. Work for the CBC much?

He works for the BBC, which is what your kind for some reason imports

satanic as fuck
based on kabbalah

gematriaeffect.news

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MjYcP0Gji20

God bless Sara Jean Underboob.

The crime rate is way down. Microwaves cost 60 dollars instead of 2000 dollars now.

the amount of land we've secured ensures there will always be a white refuge

We can't keep running forever. I think the ultimate survival of the white race hinges on some important decision we'll eventually need to face.

>meme flag
yeah whatever it is you've written here is null and void, sorry

Falling white birth rates in the West are primarily propagated by woke Liberals who believe in
>feminism
>LGBTQ
>abortion
>miscegenation
>childfree lives
They will never or only in very rare instances have children, while white Conservatives are having many more children than them.

The myth that "muh boomers would die off and Liberals would take over the country" was just that... a myth. Those boomers had kids, lots of kids, and those kids primarily are Conservative and will continue being Conservative. The reverse is happening--this new extreme version of progressivism that was previously unthought of insane behavior in the early 2000's is a toxic ideology that promises no future for those who adopt it. White Liberals will die out as a species in this country and elsewhere, and white Conservatives will be the ones to take over (after we fight with the remaining blacks and other minorities, or absorb some of them into our group like Hispanics which are trending more and more Conservative).

Attached: our patience.jpg (640x360, 21.19K)

>The reverse is happening
This. Conservatives made this guy their new figurehead and we have a mass amount of people running saying that the election was stolen from him. This would be unheard of even a decade ago.

Attached: 151127_gma_llamas_0707_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 78K)

I used to blow so many loads to this sexy bitch. She's got the right look.

Free and open societies mean a good quality of life at the expense of having some degenerates running around but its not as widespread and reactionary nerds here on Any Forums make it seem

Even though it’s as bad as ever in america, it’s still the best part of this side of the world by far lmao.

coffee

Girls like that exist