Queen hate thread

Can we get a thread going for people with common sense who hate that vile woman and everything she represents? All of pol has been sucking the royal family off today. Post your insults in this thread.

Attached: 1662683747672358.jpg (875x1024, 182.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZgR90nrAZBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kinda hypocritical no?

It's not the monarch false for all this. You chose to rule yourself. Democracy.

Attached: 1662680604102427.png (646x656, 322.58K)

found the chick nigger

Attached: 1637298448154.jpg (900x1200, 212.5K)

Attached: 1662682516989279m.jpg (436x1024, 54.73K)

LMFAO

If it’s becoming the 3rd world + our shit weather then all shitskins will fuck off. Can’t wait to live in a swamp again like my ancestors.

>chose
No, (((William of orange))) funded Cromwell who forced the monarch put them 3 years later they installed a central banking system.

We lost the civil war over it

youtu.be/ZgR90nrAZBE

Yo that bitch could take a joke at least

Attached: Screenshot_20220909-000326_Discord.jpg (857x505, 222.45K)

Shut up chud this is a Biden and the Queen of England board now.

All of you take part in this system.

>freed all the niggers
>destroyed the british empire
>still disliked by mutts and niggers
what was it for

Attached: 1609478950233.jpg (735x991, 153.66K)

sounds like she should be a hero for the left

It is Parliament that is destroying the United Kingdom, not the Queen.

Ironic. The arrogancy of Humanity is its own downfall. Claiming yourself to be equal to the Kings, and God.

You do know England has been a Republic for even longer than the US has existed?

Let me tell you about the queef
Anyone who bows to a woman and lets it known that you’re her “subject” and have given up already goths to call yourself free are cucks by law. I never respected a Brit cause I knew their master was a woman. By master I mean literally it’s their master like they’re happy they’re slaves
It’s sad it’s pathetic and they can’t even see it themselves.
They love the fact that a woman Lives in a castle and shits in a golden toilet and commands them to get jabs. They say yes queen yes whatever you wish.
As a human being like have some dignity and stop calling her queen at least. Elizabeth is fine. You don’t have to be so mind broken. Oh wait you’re all going to being saying king next. Yes king rule me harder.
It’s sick and you’re just white chinks.
No our president isn’t our king. He’s a a 4 year celeb that we run for lulz to make fun of the entire system every time.
T.freedom

took one woman less time than 5 men to destroy the empire. WERE THEY EVEN REALLY TRYING?

ONLY A WOMAN CAN DO A MANS JOB

Inferior system created an inferior human. Such as (you).

>if you only knew how bad things really are

Even gods die. Why are they gods?