Nikocado Avocado is an hero who redpilled us on goyslop (unhealthy food and stuff, gotta spoonfeed the newfags a bit)

Nikocado Avocado is an hero who redpilled us on goyslop (unhealthy food and stuff, gotta spoonfeed the newfags a bit).
CHANGE MY FUCKING MIND!

Attached: nikslop.jpg (300x168, 12.45K)

I bet you can't.

He's not a hero he's a cautionary tale. He's a victim of the demons. He's possessed by a demon of gluttony that wormed its way into him through his sins, and is now using him as a sort of evil apostle. An apostle of gluttony.

Go back

He got fat for our sins. Fast food Jesus.

I think it was flamboyant way if redpilling people on the you-know-who controlled food.

I eat that sort of food every day and I'm not overweight. It's all about portion sizing. You could eat whatever polish people eat and end up the same size as nick if you eat as much as he does. The USA is on the cutting edge of food and we have the greatest cuisine on the planet.

Even skinny he's slavic and gay

Do you think Polish food is crappy? I think you might be right, but elaborate.

>he's slavic
WAT? Elaborate

t. Ukrainian refugee
Not every viceful Ukrainian can be made into a hero

About a month ago some polish fkag posted a webm of thos dude getting fucked in the ass. I have a feeling it was you.
You need to get a life man. You are a fucking fag.

No I'm not saying polish food is crappy I'm just saying that if you eat huge amounts of anything you're going to be obese whether it's mcdonalds cheeseburgers or polish food.

It's not me WTF

Nick is from the Ukraine.

Looks like something A.I would generate

Attached: download (4).jpg (256x256, 19.36K)

Attached: download (5).jpg (256x256, 15.15K)

Kek

Attached: download (10).jpg (256x256, 14.11K)

This. I've been around 25% bodyfat for awhile and it's because I'm literally a dumb glutton.
Was busy trying to buy a car today so I couldn't eat and just had some corn and watermelon and almonds and a v8 and decided against, ribeye and sirlon and onions, garlic and potatoes because it's too many calories and too late and it was a good idea because now I am guaranteed to drop at least 1% in bodyfat by tomorrow specially cause I'm gonna smoke a cigarette now.
I would be drinking booze and eating pizza/nuggies every night if I didn't want to change...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hohols can't stop losing

Attached: download (14).jpg (256x256, 21.54K)

You are still a fag.
Spit in your face and you won't do shit.

Is he dead yet???

Attached: download (16).jpg (256x256, 18.17K)

Attached: download (17).jpg (256x256, 14.2K)