REMINDER:

It will never be enough for these people. You can be literally complicit in the genocide of your own people and niggers and brownoids will never forgive you for being a ‘racist colonizer’ (White).

Attached: F686C857-4531-48C2-9CA8-EE2D5BB036A6.png (1446x1133, 840.58K)

I hate niggers so much

Wish somebody would do something….

It's never going to stop until you stop fling shit at each other and actually name the kikes in America

Change starts with you

Niggers aren't even smart enough to imagine the concept - they were given permission to say these words by white leftists.

The only place the queen colonized was England

>genocidal

"Jamie, put up the African demographics plot"

We literally feed those monkeys so that they could reproduce like Gremlins.
Without the white man the population of Africa today would be less than 100 millions.

Based Colonizers
shitloads of dead niggers is awesome.

Attached: 1635729072577.jpg (680x680, 50.08K)

Attached: 1640811101210.jpg (720x347, 32.84K)

this redpills boomers

"Uju" is probably the most embarrassing name in history

niggers sold niggers and jew purchased them
>fk whypipo

>Wagatwe Wanjuki
>with TWO african flags
>with straigthened European hair
>with monke face whited out to the max
lol

If only the were never fed.

once upon a time i used to be completely non-racist, but blacks kept discriminating me, it was never enough for those fucking niggers. in one moment they'll say black people and white people should be best friends, and then in the next they'll call for violence against all white people. how long can liberals stay delusional? i was only fooled for a few years.

Juju means magic in many African languages
It's probably a play on that

>whoa why aren't black people mourning another dead colonizer???

I don't like the UK, but I hate niggers more.

Do they seriously not understand that if the queen was as genocidal as they claim they wouldn't even be alive? God I wish what they say about her was true.

I mean they're twitter race baiters. You're unironically the one at fault for getting angry at such obvious b8.

I despise niggers

???

pierce the veil of every corporation and every trust
start with those protected in the caymans