Why did you get vaccinated for every other disease but you refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine?

Why did you get vaccinated for every other disease but you refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine?

Attached: A99790F6-6F50-49E0-BB1C-F1966090E4EB.jpg (571x1024, 67.49K)

Because fuck you don’t tell me what to do

Hype.

Why were you born a goy cattle faggot that can never be a woman? It's just the way it is brah.

>Why didn't you get the jab that was rushed out in half a year using experimental technology that failed every animal trial when your parents had you vaccinated with actual vaccines that had to go through 10-15 years of trials?
Kill yourself shill.

>vaccine

Ive never been vaccinated for a single fucking thing. Eat shit and may niggers tongue your anus.

every other disease is basically a one and done. They aren't experimental, they have decades of use with low injury. Seasonal vaccines are a pharma scam.

None of your business.

Attached: 1656893098992.png (640x947, 442.28K)

I would give her a vaccination, if you know what I mean.

because covid 19 "vaccine" is not a vaccine, experimental mRNA

1. gene therapy is not a vaccine
2. I don't have any vaccinations either

When I was young there were only a few vaccines, and none at birth.
I don't get any now.

Attached: image(36).jpg (800x1054, 230.17K)

I did get the vaxx though. Double vaxxed. Stop trying to stereotype Any Forums. What's next, you'll tell me that you think we all hate Jews and black people here?

Because I was a baby and thus raped by the needle.

Lucky to still have my big fat foreskin, thank fuck for that.

Does the vaccine prevent covid?

>Double vaxxed
Lmao. Cuck.

Attached: 1662588447181122.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

WHERES MY FORESKIN SUMMER
S
U
M
M
E
R

Attached: 17006843.jpg (1280x720, 290.96K)

I didn’t. I got a few in the ‘70s and that’s it. I remember my parents said they did the bare minimum.

What did I do with those couple vaccines?

Traveled the world with a backpack, ate street food, slept in hostels, and banged prossies with no condoms.

Guess what? I’m in my 50s now, healthy, fit, and never felt better. Moreover, I’m pretty sure I can beat the shit out of any 20 year old who’s not well trained.

It’s not about science, it’s control, possibly an early death.

Keep believing the “experts” and you’ll end up right where they want you—broke, dumb, and in an early grave.

>BOOBA.jpg
Check!
>retarded leftist question that leaves out critical details?
Priceless!

>one of these things is not like the other

Mrna

I didn't. Lick my balls and gargle my cum.