Oral and Anal "sex" is Sodomy

Yes, "blowjobs" are unnatural and were only normalized by Clinton

Attached: rg.jpg (1024x869, 117.4K)

That won't stop me from facefucking Russian hookers and pissing in their mouths for €50.

If only there was some way to know if nature had a problem with the way you have se-
>HIV and Pridepox only affect fags and chronic butt fuckers
Oh...I guess I just need to avoid gay sex and anal. THANKS NATURE!

But I like licking her pee hole...

>Yes, "blowjobs" are unnatural and were only normalized by Clinton
re bill clinton era

Attached: yb.jpg (1280x1200, 366.58K)

Oral sex is just foreplay

I like having my butt hole licked by Jewesses with sweaty arm pits but even I think oral sex is gross bro

Please stop believing in all thes stupid
Abrahamic religions
Its all solar warship just be
A good person sexual proclivities
Mean absolutely nothing
(Unless youre raping kids)

Couldn't care less, getting a blowjob is better than fucking. Don't @ me

Old Testament says predictions of the future are damnable by Hell.

And all Christians believe in Revelations, predictions of the future.

Kill yourself if you think your Bible is authentic, without failure.

Instead of attacking homosexuals that did you no wrong. Eye for an Eye is also a Law - what did a homosexual do to you other than "Book says so"?

Attached: 1591126509306.jpg (1000x522, 75.08K)

im pretty sure the credit for normalizing bjs actually belongs to nancy reagan

I used to really like eating pussy but I don't know if I could do it anymore, since I've become aware of how much women hate any kind of submissive behavior

Attached: 2049.jpg (1080x1080, 184.6K)

I miss the days when I didn't hate women

Attached: frog-2049.jpg (600x315, 26.6K)

The main advantage they have is that the people who commit these acts will naturally defend them, just like we see in the thread
The idea that anything outside of vaginal sex was considered abhorrent only a short time ago is unfathomable to them

This. I also don't want throat cancer. But more important than that, women lie constantly about what they like and want and find sexy.

She will always think you're a bitch if you submit to her with any of that shit.

My girl thankfully loves sucking me off. The very instant that she doesn't she's gone.

Attached: fh444446673.jpg (700x705, 57K)

why does peruvian use euros for whores and how do russians obtain specious status?
incans on the internet man
now ive seen it all

Ex gave me BJ every day almost. Wife is like once a month. I want to kms.

>I also don't want throat cancer.
that too

>Wife is like once a month.
you're probably doing better than average

sodomy is defined by who you do it with not what you do. "marriage is honorable in all and the bed undefiled, but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge"

Attached: romans-1.png (566x682, 453.91K)

I don't really care what a bunch of kikes thousands of years ago defined as anything

>sodomy is defined by who you do it with not what you do.
Not according to your own pic:
>For this cause God gave them up to vile affections; for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature
>change the natural use into that which is against nature
The natural use of sex is procreation - if you engaging in sex acts that cannot result in procreation, you are engaging in an unnatural act
How about you try some self control?

Oral sex is fine provided it's in a monogamous heterosexual marriage. Anal sex is disgusting, but not a danger to society if it's kept within those same bounds.

If you're doing it specifically to avoid pregnancy, sure. But if you're doing it in addition to normal intercourse, where's the harm?

>if you're doing it in addition to normal intercourse, where's the harm?
Because your body was designed to reproduce sexually through vaginal intercourse
If God meant for you to have anal or oral sex, he would have made procreation possible through those orifices
Part of the trials in this life are sexual self-restraint
You need to control your unnatural desires to truly attain self mastery

I guess. Does that mean any sex outside of PIV intercourse is bad? Just strip down and start rawdogging? That's it?

>Does that mean any sex outside of PIV intercourse is bad? Just strip down and start rawdogging? That's it?
If you want to be truly consistent, yes
Believe it or not, that's how the vast majority of lifelong marriages were prior to WW1
Most of the sex acts you think are relatively mundane now would have literally stunned and horrified the vast majority of people back then

we weren't "designed" to do half of the things we do every single day

Can't wait until our race finally fucking rids itself of this Semitic mind poison

>we weren't "designed" to do half of the things we do every single day
What would happen without all the technology enabling sexual debauchery?
We'd have disease and illegitimate children everywhere
We need to arrange our social and sexual behavior around what things were like for 99.99% of our existence, not just the post BC and post antibiotic era