Why does this country always play both sides like rat bastards?

Do all Turks have it in their blood to be honorless vermin?

Attached: Turks.jpg (1090x660, 38.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brGqtCt2XtU&t=30
youtube.com/watch?v=VoR-9RmiQHw
youtube.com/watch?v=4NCX1r1GBaA
youtube.com/watch?v=8DkD1E2Winc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get used to the times, yankee. You don't rule the world anymore.

Turks are subhuman stepniggers.

A Turk is a Jew that followed a rolling coin into a mosque. They converted to Islam as a tax evasion strategy.

>After accepting Islam, Seljuk expelled the officials sent by the Oghuz Yabgu to Jand to collect the annual tax, saying "Muslims will not pay tribute to the unbelievers"
>According to various sources, Seljuk had four or five sons: Isrâ'îl (Israel, Arslân), Mikâ'îl (Michael), Mûsâ (Moses), Yusuf (Joseph) and/or Yûnus (Jonah). All five names mentioned are related to Judaism. Some researchers who pointed out the religious status of the names have concluded that the Seljuk family was either Khazar Judaic or Nestorian Christianity before accepting Islam.[18] However, given that the names of these individuals are widely used in the Islamic world, Turkish historians state that such an interpretation cannot be solely based on names.[11]

youtube.com/watch?v=brGqtCt2XtU&t=30

>Kumyks are the direct living descendents of Khazars. They still speak the same Turkic language as the Khazars did. Kumyk song "Va hey kaba hurma" by group "Kipchaks" from Kumykia

Attached: Kumyk_Turk.jpg (1000x680, 104.96K)

Now that I'm older and not brainwashed by the media, why do people hate Turks so much?

They are the least crazy muslims out there.

They are all just following along the others, none of the reasons make sense and all they say turns into just "constantinople" "6 million armenians" or "roach" - the least meaningful meme

>convert to Islam to gain the trust of Persians
>betray and conquer Persia
>mass-migrate to Anatolia
>usurp the Byzantine Realm
>conquer the Abbasid Caliphate
>usurp Islam itself
>control all of North Africa and Southeast Europe
>block Western Europe from the spice trade
>radicalize the Balkan
>abuse Islam as an excuse for various genocides
>get away with the Armenian Genocide and inspire the Holocaust
>get fucked by the Brits
>stay out of World War 2
>become a Western ally against the USSR
>use leverage to colonize Germany
>pose as oppressed thirdies to guilt-trip white people
>get away with being nazis in all but name in broad daylight
It's like they're trying to outdo Satan

Attached: 1650063297829.jpg (768x512, 62.48K)

Because they had to live with them. Imagine a hybrid between an russian drunkard and a jew and you get a turk.

>muh honor
kill yourself faggot

Attached: 491ab4c2ce911bb99b57685b280859dd54d9eb96a66e3f13a0c13ce90b8fc4c6.png (815x900, 508.26K)

Because they're the second strongest power in a dying NATO, Europe is committing suicide because their leaders are kabbalist rats, Turkey has the wherewithal to become not just become a super power again, but also have it's citizenry in Europe take the reigns of a dying continent. I hate it, but they're playing it smart. I don't want a neo ottoman empire, but a neo ottoman empire is way more likely than China being anything more than a paper tiger. It's not just Europe, but they're about to absorb Azerbaijan into Turkey. Azeri's make up 25% of Iran, so if Azeri's in Iran ever get nationalistic, they could break off from Iran and Turkey could go from having nothing to to with the Caspian sea to owning a REALLY big chunk of it. Turkey will use the Azeri's to cuck Iran, the Turks in Europe to cuck Germany, the Bosporus strait to cuck Russia and soon they won't even need to listen to the Jews.
>A Turk is a Jew that followed a rolling coin into a mosque
lmfao how have i not heard that before. I'm using that from now on.

Arabs, North-Africans, and Iranians are far better people than Turks.

Compare Assad and Gaddafi with Turks.

youtube.com/watch?v=VoR-9RmiQHw
youtube.com/watch?v=4NCX1r1GBaA
youtube.com/watch?v=8DkD1E2Winc

Attached: 1662657885800558.png (982x726, 1.02M)

You've never interacted with a turk have you?

Look where they are on a map. It’s called geo politics

Bulgarian Turks are nothing like Anatolian mutts. Bulgarian Turks are just turkified Bulgarians, many have blonde hair and blue eyes even

Did you ever meet an westernized turk?
They are probably higher on the obesity chart than you mutts.

You might wanna squeeze that vacation to Yunanistan in now while you can

Attached: 1649266015334.jpg (1280x720, 310.03K)

Ahh,the shills are evolving to use basic memes,did you come up with this one in the same child sacrifice event as ((((dark))) strapon "meme"?
Also post glowing arm or you're a bot

Turks are very violent. They basically caused the crusades because of their expansionism. They are less religious then Arabs but more violent. The Arabs before them had peace treaties with Christian rulers and pilgrims were rarely disturbed.
Turks are very militaristic and their Army is probablyamong the top 5 in the World. I'll give them that. Probably some Mongols genes in there.

Yes they are less religious but in case of conflicts, they are the most barbaric.
The best Muslims imo are the Persians. They basically produced all the scientists during their golden age. Non niggerefied Berbers are second best.

>memeflag
>Look my middle eastern shithole which sucked kilometers of infidel cock to become "independent" is far better than kebabistan bro turst me
> its not like the residents of the province that straight up fucking left the shithole are currently taking it as the best decision they ever made because you see the vote was rigged that means our shitskinned kin have been tricked into prosperity

why should they do otherwise, they have their own intrests that don't align with either the usa or russia. Turkey is one of the few nations at least in part acting like an actual nation.

Because they enslaved us for longer than it took you to phase out your african farm equipment

Attached: 1642341041688.png (750x593, 229.25K)

>Bulgarian Turks are just turkified Bulgarians, many have blonde hair and blue eyes even
Wrong on both.

And I was talking about Anatolian turks.

>Probably some Mongols genes in there
Ethnic Turks made up the majority of the Mongol Empire

>lmfao how have i not heard that before. I'm using that from now on.
People aren't familiar with Turkish history. They don't put 2+2 together with respect to the Khazars, Seljuks and modern day Turks.

>Turks are very violent. They basically caused the crusades because of their expansionism.
There are a lot of people that are more violent than Turks. Turks are underhanded. Gaddafi was ousted by NATO and replaced with slimy Turks. If you want to understand how they attained power in the 11th century, they did it in precisely the same way.

>When the Libyan Civil War erupted in 2011, Misrata became “the bastion of resistance” and Turco-Libyans figured prominently in the war.[1] In 2014 a former Gaddafi officer reported to the New York Times that the civil war was now an "ethnic struggle" between Arab tribes (like the Zintanis) against those of Turkish ancestry

Attached: Libya_Prime_Minister.png (1050x532, 229.79K)