Groomer bros I don't feel so good

Groomer bros I don't feel so good...

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-181129.jpg (1440x2256, 575.36K)

Miami Dade is as blue as it gets in Florida.

Florida hates fags apparently.

insecure about their dongle looking state as it is.

Superstraight Pride Month when??

July is White History Month. are there any landmark superstraight events already on the calendar?

Thank God. They have enough days, months and etc for this degeneracy.

Yeah wait a minute they already have June. What the fuck are they getting at here? June's still mostly in the school year isn't it?

Miami is beginning to swing right. They hired more cops, crime is way down, elected republicans to local office and their school board voted 5-1 to get rid of recognizing all the leftist gender theory and homo bullshit in the schools. Hispanics are pissed

As in, Hispanics are the ones pushing these measures? Interesting.

of course they have look at what it did to our country it made it a free for all to these beaners

>October history month
How many months do these pedos need?

I almost threw up when I heard about this.

Thankfully it was voted down 8-1.

Lmao

They also have a week in may.

I hate fags.

not in alabama they don't

Attached: 1612616807721.jpg (750x545, 88.2K)

fucking eh, how many months do they want? Faggots never shut up

This. Kinda surprised it didn't approve it

Fucking fags are just trying to get as many ays of the year to themselves to rape children AND IM FUCKING SICK OF IT

good

The fags are conveniently concentrated in Miami Beach. May it rain scud missiles on it one day.

>52% - 48% democrat
Jacksonville, Tallahassee, and Gainesville are more blue then Miami

Why do the gays get two months? Isn't June pride month?

That school must not care about their federal funding because Federal will cut it.

I give this shit 6 months tops and the school will be begging for funding. With a shit eating grin federal will be there to pick up the pieces

Shit like this will never get fixed in this country because there is a small group of rich who profit off the stupid shit

Based. Y'all ain't tarnishing All Hallows Eve with your gay shit.

>Florida hates fags apparently.
Florida has only the best homophobes

Attached: 220px-Omar_Mateen.jpg (220x293, 12.53K)

The only reason they don't want them teaching obergefell is because they'd have to acknowledge that it was the majority opinion that gays shouldn't be able to get married but a handful of unelected judges overturned the will of the people.

When the fuck are the spics going to save California? I grew up with these people. I ate more tacos than sandwiches in my life it’s so Latin here. I know they hate negros and fags. Why won’t they just vote these policies out? Fuck just tell them they can stay if they vote red. We need an alliance.

>you only get money if you agree with us
When can I stop paying taxes for things I don't agree with?

Can we have STD pride month then? Celebrate the natural world amirite?

Attached: CNS-POPE-SOUTH-kneeling-SUDAN.jpg (1267x1900, 199.09K)