New man-made horrors

beyond your comprehension just dropped

Attached: schizothread.jpg (414x319, 15.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7532118/
g.co/kgs/SxBhHd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we are only getting started

Attached: FCjTZSSXMAY-DTl.jpg (768x1024, 169.41K)

drugs need to be legalized their production nationalized and distribution made continuous at every gas station in every major metropolitan city forever

sorry, had to compress the webm

Attached: mark of the beast (1).webm (240x160, 1.78M)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7532118/

Attached: Robert_Langer.jpg (220x373, 16.4K)

What am I looking at here?

Haha luckily after I'm born I'm dead in 7-8 decades anyway. Who gives a shit. I didn't want to born anyway, and I have some stake in this flesh machine? Gtfo.

It is called science bro.

What is this?

Alright, here's what really grinds my gears.

I lurk cernovich and some other people. I hate theM but they give good information OCCASIONALLY like shilling NAC. Dude doesn't have a job and basically gets paid to retweet shit like these cryptobull 'bowtied' faggots.

Yes, work 90 hrs every week of your 20s. Sounds like a great plan that won't make you burn out. Listen to the crypto millionaire.

EAT SHIT FAGGOT. DIE DIE DIE.

Attached: cryptoscam_shithead.png (1146x476, 186.75K)

And further more can we talk about how fags like timcast were so smug a fucking year ago shilling bitcoin? He basically said to buy or you're poor and stupid. Right on the top on cue. Fucking beanie faced shit head. Great job, you financially raped your fanbase into lowering their investment to 1/3 of what it was. For a bag of hot air. After you got millions crowdfunding your subverse compound that was supposed to be in NJ but you just took the money and bought a million dollar house in West Virginia you were too stupid to buy anonymously and complain every week about getting swatted after screwing your brother and business partner. Great job fucks. Can't wait until your on Joe Rogan again to shill your fucking shit music.

Attached: bitconnect-carlos-meme.png.jpg (1300x650, 42.51K)

Attached: 9E650573-7750-4D2B-8265-818FCE082443.jpg (680x888, 146.42K)

Shits already old as fuck.
Had to compress oldwebm? Get fucked op.

does anyone have that two panel comic where it's a leftist explaining why black people should control africa but white people shouldn't control europe?

nothing new, these fuckers have been doing this for decades - buy silver - ron paul

Attached: buy silver ron paul.jpg (3648x2736, 1.97M)

"quantum dot" vaccine
>combine vaccine with luminescent particles
>inject into skin
>luminescent particles invisible to eye but show up on special camera
>luminescent particles last for years

it's proof of vaccination in your skin.

>it's proof of vaccination in your skin.
Its branding for the cattle

Last night EZEKIEL (God's strength in Hebrew and and one of the major prophetic books) killed 4 people in Memphis ( which has a freeway named Queen Elizabeth Freeway of which the shooter likely traveled on during his spree)...

I know we've discussed it before but how hilarious is it that they're injecting shit into people that literally makes them GLOW

This is some wicked cosmic humor.

Attached: 165808078080451.jpg (566x593, 97.08K)

Queen Elizabeth Fwy

Memphis, TN 38116 g.co/kgs/SxBhHd

The sad thing about all this is that you think you said something clever or noteworthy.