Chicago to become the epitome of lawlessness

Calling any burger to detail the political implications of pic related.

Attached: IMG_20220909_015659_472.jpg (231x500, 30.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2022/september/illinois-law-will-release-second-degree-murder-suspects-without-bail-the-end-of-days
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And then one day

Antisemitism.

That sure does sound safe.

Remember Any Forums hate crimes are not on this list

never visited chicago. never will. therefore I do not care.

I looked up the bill and did not find any specific exemptions for these crimes (please correct me if I'm wrong). However, the bill does end cash bail and the police basically have only 48 hours to produce evidence that the detainee poses a threat to a specific person or persons or is a flight risk else they get released. If they can produce said evidence the detainee is held until trial it seems.

Also any crime a white person does is automatic hate crime attached and not included in the list.

That last one is pretty based, honestly.

I won't even go within 500 miles of Chicago

Those in power already know what will happen, they just want us to do it for them in a popular moment, to preemptively absolve themselves of guilt

Oops, forgot pic like a faggot, here you go

Attached: DE26BCC1-8509-4AD1-A3A4-6449D9BC098B.jpg (1450x582, 229.8K)

Wasn’t pvp shoot outs in designated combat zones going to become legal? Could be an interesting business, become a dispute broker gather disputing parties, fly them to Chicago, get them guns and let them solve their problem.

This is fake you fucking idiots.

>Whoever could be behind such madness?

Attached: 51315843-0-image-a-28_1638569071195.jpg (1908x1146, 257.37K)

It means if you shoot a burglar entering your home, you will get out in 90 days if you demand a trial. My advice? Make sure your friends also have extra guns in their homes.

>threatening a public official

Attached: 1626901147014.png (750x1000, 211.99K)

There's a reason we call it Chiraq

fpbp

A pvp zone? Nice.

>to become
The fuck are you on about? Its been that way for decades

XD

Illinois is the California of the Midwest and there's a reason why people are leaving this godforsaken state.

Seems the system doesn't necessarily prevent detaining people
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2022/september/illinois-law-will-release-second-degree-murder-suspects-without-bail-the-end-of-days

Rather, you're either not paying a dime to be released, or you're not being released at all no matter how much money you have in your bank account, depending on how much of a risk to the public they think you are.

I don't know why

kek
Any whites still in Chicago deserve whatever happens to them. They voted for this.

Same. I live up in the moutains in a very rural state. I am currently back home visiting family on the east coast and I hate it here. I feel so unsafe. My friends and family are so accustomed to niggers and spics and violence thst they don't even notice how bad it is.

Attached: 1655743098970.jpg (1024x761, 62.56K)