The Queen dies after reigning for 70 years and the first thing that comes to mind for these people is Trump lol...

The Queen dies after reigning for 70 years and the first thing that comes to mind for these people is Trump lol. Absolutely rent free.

Attached: 0otx521a3om91.jpg (1283x1709, 236.65K)

based

even in her death demoshits will make it about trump
its truly amazing the hatred that they hold while still claiming they love anything

Trump truly had no class.

Why didn’t she ever meet lbj? Was he too busy gulping nigger dick?

Trump2022

And then you made a thread about it? Buy an ad. And twitter is for faggots.

Social norms are for cucks.

Wait maybe I'm misreading this, but it sounds like that's a good thing? I mean the dude is a president of the most powerful country in the world, he may be no spring chicken but he could literally suplex her old ass. Why would he kiss the ass of a figurehead, especially a female one as old as her? A real chad move, I approve.

No the queen is a small muppet that got mogged by the American businessman

RENT FREE

I wonder if the queen ever sucked a dick.

Makes me want to vote for him more

For fuck's sake, half the catalog right now is twitter screencaps. Can the mods just make another board for you fucking golems to jerk off over your imaginary friends and e-celebs on social media already?

Attached: twitter13.jpg (1200x1200, 819.55K)

Attached: 1633216054817.jpg (1005x806, 202.71K)

I'd like this discuss this further. In my head, I imagine every girl above a certain age has at least tried sucking a dick, so my money is on yes. Now this doesn't mean she sucked her husbands dick, but I think he's done it at least once.

If i remember correctly he was allowed to be in front.

He was just that based.
Fuck the reptilians.

It's an ad. Fucking parasites inject their brand into everything even the dead queen.

Attached: 1618597263224.jpg (1200x800, 117.41K)

lmao chad trump

The whole foundation of America is shitting on the British monarchy

Guess that settles it - I’m ridin with Biden now

Yeah you’ve gotta think someone ate her and it would be poor manners not to suck him off in return.

I bet she swallowed it too.

We fought the revolution for the sole purpose of not having to follow behind the queen, faggot.

God I miss Trump

I didn't vote for him, but I am truly disgusted by how demented the Democrats have gotten. They really are deranged and obsessed in their hate of him. They have no self reflection or interesting in cleaning up the corruption in their own party. They only complain about Trump Trump Trump.
What do you expect from a New York con man and real estate tycoon? Well... at least he wasn't from.... [spoiler]NEW JERSEY[/spoiler]

Attached: trump carl 1486423100661.jpg (1134x1080, 189.7K)

>trump was the first president to embrace america escaping the yoke of monarchy in front of the line they broke with
Trump is a piece of shit, but that's extremely based.

They also seemed to get on pretty well too

Attached: 0_D-Day-75th-anniversary.jpg (615x345, 39.36K)

They wanted the queen to hate Trump but she didn’t and they can’t stand it

Attached: BE8B6C5D-A6B8-435D-BA57-C0B91BEB3DF7.jpg (750x455, 56.44K)

Attached: 32e44ef76b760816cdee1209836767bd.jpg (630x458, 30.73K)

I remember reading articles and shit about people being mad at Trump not bowing to monarchs. I hate this globohomo shit. The President should never be leaving the country and should keep everyone else out while they're at it.

Attached: 112.png (819x819, 97.43K)

Lebron James was president?

Oh yeah. She’s definitely sucked a couple of dicks in her day.

>It's an ad.
Shit I hate ads like that. I need to know where I can pick up a fresh dead queen but they don't tell you where they're available at.

Attached: leo high drivethrough.png (638x623, 338.13K)

...then she kneed him in the groin and after having him in a headlock for a few moments, the SAS managed to prize her fingers from his motionless body and he was moved away in a bag with handles on each corner for hygienic disposal!
Then she washed her hands.

Trump still lost the election

He was an illegitimate president who killed his predecessor and sold out the country to the corrupt elements in deep state intelligence agencies and financial terrorists.

>first thing that comes to mind
checks out

Attached: trump caddy.jpg (576x688, 47.89K)

it's pretty common knowledge that she liked him because he wasn't so formal and diplomatic as other presidents

Attached: 8AAA73F4-4FFC-4F9D-A977-58D4773B14CC.jpg (750x1305, 231K)

Through fraud.

One of my all time favorite Trump moments.

Is there a rule that leafs always have to make the most gay posts? I've never seen a leaf make a good post. Ever. You think one of them would break from the herd.

based

I bet you said that with a lisp. How do you type with limp wrist syndrome faggot?

Yeah sure, buddy.. whatever let's you sleep at night. I think it's time to get mental help.

One of my favorite moments not because I dislike Lizzy but because it was so based

Hit the nail right on the head.

How many Presidents literally had people trying to prevent them from meeting the queen, and I find it extremely hard to believe that no other President ever walked in front of her before.

He has a lot of great qualities. I like his sense of humor. My favorite was when Trump mocked the cripple guy. My sides strained for quite some time during that impression.