G-guys? where's he going with this?

people are sad all the time when black people die, right? like when rappers get shot up, people are sad right? not sure what he's getting at here.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-08 154552.png (531x256, 25.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Notch is a fag.

Each death of an American nigger is a blessing

People are more angry than sad about death now. That's sad.

Why do people get sad when any of these zogbot elites die

kek based
and i dont actually know. redditfags were sad about the black panther actor dying but that had nothing to do with him really. he was just marvel hero #13. im sure they knew absolutely nothing about him.

Attached: images.jpg (197x256, 12.91K)

I'm just sad when no nigger dies.

The only good nigger is a dead nigger.
This fat fuck can piss off.

my nigga kobe RIP

based, because no one gives a fuck about niggers

Prince. I wasn't that sad tbqh but I knew people who were lol. Kind of.

i miss him bros

Attached: patrice.jpg (305x254, 13.89K)

Attached: 1657506000708.jpg (1075x951, 185.73K)

I mean there was tht whole little nationwide every major city on fire and murdering people thing over a dead nigger. But i wasnt personally sadden by his death.

Based.

Answer is Never. Lol

Attached: 1650468759645.png (680x579, 350.8K)

Attached: 1650472098304.jpg (640x426, 63.87K)

the point he was trying to make is that no one cares if a nigger dies but millions of people care that a white person died and he's right
fuck niggers
and jannies

Kobe. Not me though

This guy and harambe were grief worthy

When was the last time people actually chimped out because a white person died?

I felt bad when David Dorn got killed by his people

Attached: 135E78F1-39FF-4845-8C93-79D6B986AEF8.jpg (737x925, 117.6K)

i remember when MJ died. same week as billy mays. i saw mourning for the rest of the decade. god bless the king of pop, he was more than a black. though i was shocked when xxxtentacion died

I hate niggers simple as

Probably that time niggers and shitlib Whites burned the country down when that darkie died after OD’ing on fentanyl in police custody.

Michael Jackson

Attached: 1611203611530.jpg (1028x720, 114.32K)

Our state ideology is negrophilia

Only ones that have souls like Michael Jackson
>hurr pedo
Kikes always project what they personally do onto other

>harambe
Why was that not the first post

People calling him funny is one of the most forced things I've ever heard. Maybe he's funny to fellow comedians in a meta sort of way, like film critics who jerk eachother off over shit the audience does not care about.

If black people disappeared today, what aspects of society, other than the prison industry, would suffer?

Imagine being a billionaire, but still being a fat incel loser. Fuck kikes, fuck niggers, fuck jannies and fuck Notch.

Attached: 1662435536178303m.jpg (497x1024, 77.84K)

Patrice was diabetic and intentionally didn't do anything about it. every time I hear him on sirius I laugh my ass off and then get sad that he's gone 5ever

Is that faggot trying make a shitty statement/take regarding Elizabeth's death?

Inmhop NEVER

I bet the queens funeral is less celebrated than george floyds

Bernie Mac was bretty funny in his tv show.

Attached: 1EC6A86B-1D3E-4E2C-A079-72D685CBDD2E.jpg (828x1111, 798.96K)

Based notch

Swisher Sweet stocks would plummet.

I'm going to need some more context before I decide if he's a fag or not since Notch is usually pretty cool.
Either way to answer the question I know people who are still sad that Kobe died for some reason.

I don't understand what point he is trying to make here.

You are an idiot, patrice was one of the good ones.

Colby Bryant died and people were sad, including myself. I used to watch all his games.

This. I don't appreciate when good men die, most niggers aren't men or good.

Attached: [email protected] (1400x1050, 402.8K)

I was said a week ago when that last Amazon nigger died deleting his tribes existence. Rest in power chad monkey nigger

>1pbtid
>300 replies inc

PS never.

>actually sad
based

YOU TAKE IT BACK RIGHT NOW

Attached: face.jpg (352x251, 11.82K)

There was a lot of wailing about muh George Floyd.

Didn't realize notch was a soiboi faggat

>queen of the UK
>any random black “person”
Powerful.

I wonder if the limeys will burn down their own communities like the feral niggers did when George floyd overdosed?

St. George Floyd.
Duh

Attached: StGeorgeFloyd4evva.jpg (960x411, 90.02K)

Michael Jackson?
I remember people crying

>muh sportsball buck!
Faggot

I was sad when they cornered the Dorner. Other than that fuck niggers

IT'S fucking fake you cents! Why the fuck is this shit getting replied too? Yeah fuck you faggots mass reply

when norm macdonald died

Not addressing the huge Floyd in the room

> patrice was one of the good ones.
>just vote 4 obama 4 teh lulz
yeah, no. if he was alive today it's safe to say he'd be on the BLM wagon like every other nigger.

Who could have ever seen this coming?

Michael Jackson in 2009 was probably it for me, and even he was whiter than 50% of Australians.

All the world in 2020 saw American cuckolds crying for a nigger

Attached: 1645050055646.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

This.
I miss Mr. Mac. Still hate niggers, but I'd have a menthol and forty with my man, Bernie.

Has he ever heard of Nelson Mandela?

Attached: 1659700784336493.jpg (250x203, 5.78K)

I distinctly recall there being a minor mostly peaceful unrest a short while ago lamenting the passing of a gentleman of the jungle persuasion

Attached: 285.jpg (600x909, 41.68K)

I'm said every time a black person doesn't die.

He is pretty funny, on radio shows at least. I don't mean that those compilation clips or "best ofs" on youtube are funny, I mean as a conversationalist, as a person, as a comedian, he was pretty funny, he was kind of corny, but he was for sure funny. His stand up comedy was pretty good as well, He wasn't the best black comic though.

>actually sad

Mistake at target practice or was she just an intolerable cunt by everyone's standards?

>twitter
>"notch"(???)
go back you useless piece of shit

Michael Jackson.

I miss him bros...

Attached: Barry.jpg (400x400, 24.74K)

>sad
Yeah, he made terrible choices that robbed the world of all the positivity he spread

Attached: 1660502265127.png (601x129, 14.42K)

Provide a link to whatever his top joke was.

been a long time @notch
6+ years for me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

Attached: 007D03E9-5E5C-4CA9-AC77-D91DAC230ED9.jpg (959x641, 73.13K)

which time? That nigger died at least three times and is the source of the term Mandela Effect.

When that basketball American died, you'd thought they lost jfk, Jesus and Marilyn Monroe bit it. They wouldn't shut up about kobe

george floyd? I heard people went crazy and start burning stuff.

I like to call them africanized humans. It works well in describing the aggressiveness of bee's why not people as well.

kobe I think
>Why the fuck is this shit getting replied too?
because people don't care that it's fake, the question that begets the conversation is all that's relevant

One of those systematic reactions by these people even all the events were mentioned here.
They do it every time.