Why so much hate for an old woman?

Why so much hate for an old woman?

She had no political power, she was a charity worker/living tourist attraction her whole life. It's sick and evil the way I see people jumping for joy over her death. Evil evil people.

Attached: loyl.jpg (1200x1584, 450.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmQ4PkkNnq0
youtube.com/watch?v=bhyYgnhhKFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody cares about her except bongs and nobody hates her except seething shitskins

Attached: queen.png (609x827, 848.53K)

yeah, still sucks we dont have true monarchs, democracy has been a resounding failure

lack of respect for heroes like are tom and diana

Attached: diana southgate tom.jpg (750x1334, 110.34K)

It's an opportunity for people to show how edgy they are

most are just americans doing a “i hate the british” schtick as a stand-in for their poor relationship with their father and poor historical knowledge. I hate her because she’s a german usurper

The same way you jumped for joy when gaddafi or saddam died they're free to do the same stop crying about it like a little baby and grow up you must be 16 years old

It's all just performative for the sake of updoots, nobody genuinely gives a fuck about her one way or the other. All of this celebrity (that's what all of the royals have been for a long time btw, celebrities) news just something to gossip about and use an excuse to speak.

fuck off james

Leftists hates her because British empire was white and colonized shitholes, Any Forums hates her because they think she's part of a cabal

You write that, but in America, shit only got worse the more powerful the office of President became and the more sway the Federal government had over the country. Central banking was something FF like Hamilton pined and he was inspired by the British system. And if you read into Tsarist Russia, you know what a fucking shitshow that was. The Bolsheviks were pieces of shit, but they were able to get the organic grassroots support pre-war because the absolutist Tsarist system was also very, very shitty

Fuck monarchs and fuck tea

He son is a pedo she protected.
Fuck knows what else they get up to or why they murdered Diana to keep her quite about.

Both can be true

I will add that democracy does suck too, which is why you shoulder further praise your FF for ensuring America was not designed as a true democracy. You have a representative republic, and it's only suffered the more democratised it has gotten via the universal voting rights.

Joe Rogan and Corey Harrison gotta be stressed out as fuck right now.

Because a Monarchy only exists through the belief that her bloodline is superior and ordained by GOD to rule, and taxpayers are paying for her family's lifestyle.

If anything is evil, it's that outdated mindset.

>The same way you jumped for joy when gaddafi or saddam died
I didn't actually.

When Gadaffi and Saddam died all I felt was disgust with America and their world police approach to foreign policy.

God save the King.

Attached: B1A9267B-4F4E-4457-BAA3-E0D92158C5DF.gif (512x288, 3.63M)

a family of pedophiles

>He son is a pedo
How does fucking a 16 year old make you a pedo? She looked pretty happy in those photos, when the money ran out she suddenly cried rape. Funny.

because she literally enslaved africa and is the reason why racism exists !!!!!!!!

Either way lads you're both NPCs so what can we do you're programmed to respond like that along with 90% of the population
Go have a cuppa and try not to think about her too much poor chaps

youtube.com/watch?v=UmQ4PkkNnq0

WE FINALLY GOT US A KANG FO DEM RANGZ

Attached: OHLAWD.gif (312x312, 201.63K)

Her deaths speeds up WEF action now that Charles has the reigns.

Gotta get those bots spamming so everyone thinks they always hated what preceded him.

>Because a Monarchy only exists through the belief that her bloodline is superior and ordained by GOD to rule
So?

Like 80% of Prime Ministers the UK has ever had went to school at Eton. Scrapping your monarchy doesn't get rid of nepotism or the 1%. A monarch has to consider how their actions will affect things decades from now, whereas politicians only have to care about the next 6 months so they exploit the people for short term gain and it's a revolving door of ass fuckings.

I kinda predicted the wokes on twitter already making this news about racism lmfao

Long live the ACK-

Attached: 1662660938838656.png (646x656, 306.85K)

>Scrapping your monarchy doesn't get rid of nepotism or the 1%.

>It's only a little bit of progress, so it shouldn't be done

ok

It's generally hopeless to argue with Amerigolem about the benefits of monarchy, our entire national narrative is that "kings r tyrants n shieeet".

Attached: 1487539180182.jpg (1124x1238, 349.43K)

Saddam dying was a bad thing. He was the only one that could keep all those crazy zealots at bay.

back in the 60s or 70s a bunch of orphans went missing in the royal woods while in the care of the crown on a field trip

>It's only a little bit of progress,
It's not progress at all, it's performative bullshit to obfuscate responsibility. Now when the elite fuck you over, you blame some retard who voted for the other political party instead of the monarch.

She basically collects taxpayer money for existing. If monarchies did something then that'd be one thing but the first world ones have all been figureheads since the 19th century so what's the point?

She was Mother Teresa. Both were terrible people. Fuck her.

randy andy lost his titles m8
what happened to bill clinton and the others who took epsteins flight? have they had any public degredation in the republic i.e. america?

Human trafficking cannibal

Attached: 8675309.png (1487x1889, 3.56M)

they perform a constitutional role that was established over 300 years ago
its older than your entire country

>She had no political power
That's not true. This is an enduring myth, largely because of her and her apathy and weak will.

>She basically collects taxpayer money for existing.
The opposite you ignorant retard, the crown saves the British taxpayers money.

youtube.com/watch?v=bhyYgnhhKFw

Attached: cgp reddit.jpg (1280x720, 149.06K)

>its older than your entire country
Which is pretty sad, considering how utterly useless it is. When will Brits get a grip?

Ireland is woke?

In practice, she holds none. As soon as a monarch tried to exercise the power they hold "on paper" they would be ousted. The institution is completely dead.

She literally raped, tortured and ate children.

Attached: 1661983471270667.png (512x468, 165.21K)

>Brits out, Blacks in!
yeah they seem pretty woke ngl

its much better than having a president

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure most sane people always liked and admired her generally and saw her as a strong female figure for almost 100 years. I think any hate thrown her way now that she's dead will get a lot of people "cancelled" over the next couple weeks.

>The opposite you ignorant retard, the crown saves the British taxpayers money.
Still doesn't justify that entire family living in grandeur just because they exist. Especially when the reasoning for it is literally "superior bloodline ordained by God".

she killed diana

This place is just festering with retarded edgelords, who glee at gore threads and then point fingers at others and niggers for barbaric behavior, when indulging in shit that they condemn niggers for.

>Why so much hate for an old woman?
From non Whites, because shes White
From pro Whites, because she is someone who can't be deplatformed, and didn't lift a finger, never mind say a word as the people who built her empire have been replaced by non Whites for decades
That ungrateful bitch can rest in piss

Wow I can’t believe it, we all thought she was immortal

The Pawn Stars guy? What are you meme'ing?

I watched a David Icke interviewing some woman saying she have seen queen turn in to a reptilian and eat someone.

Attached: unknown.png (700x525, 530.45K)

There are plenty of valid arguments against monarchy, "I don't like rich people existing" is not one of them.

Attached: screaming child.png (700x525, 59.94K)

I do not hate her but your next queen should be black. Then entire pol/ would love her.

Attached: IMG_20220823_180208_234.jpg (861x1024, 83.88K)

>I watched a David Icke interviewing some woman saying she have seen queen turn in to a reptilian and eat someone.
There's only 1 "reptilian" in picrelated, and they're not royal

Attached: RothschildPokingSoCalledSovereign.jpg (1024x645, 57.83K)

>asking the pleb to understand serious issues
No wonder Britain is failing.

I always heard her death was a harbinger of very bad times not that times aren’t already bad

not wrong. she has been on the world stage since 1952 and has managed to maintain Britains giant presences overseas. Charles wont be able to do the same, so this is a real blow to our country. Most of the world remembers the Queen in every moment of crisis providing a dignified yet affectionate recourse.

Reminder that regnant queens are cuckery.

They hate White people. It's not any deeper than that

didnt she help margaret thatcher and had a very close relationship with her? ever think paramilitary death squads killing white children came up?

>"I don't like rich people existing"
More like "I don't like people becoming and staying rich just for existing, with money from the public"

Diana gobbled arab cock on a daily basis

This. Retards whining about having to pay a tax for a monarch, yet a republic taxes us a whole lot more.

she sold her citizens out for decades

>More like "I don't like people becoming and staying rich just for existing, with money from the public"
The clintons are multi-millionaires. Why? Because after they did a bunch of favours for people while in office, those same people paid them millions of dollars to give "speeches". What's the essential difference here?