I just started wage slaving...

i just started wage slaving, my first week isn't even over and i dont understand how the FUCK people work 8 to 5 for 5 days a week for their entire lives and think this is normal or even ok.
throw in your daily upkeep/errands/chores/etc and you're lucky if you get maybe an hour of time to yourself.
how has this gone on so long and nobody has tried to fix it?
work hours should be 6 hours MAX including a paid break, 4 days a week

Attached: FbTpOkpaQAA50aS.jpg (2400x3600, 863.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P0RGzC6mImU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It doesn't get any better I'm afraid
Lab coat niggers have even done heckin' science on it and discovered that no one is really very productive beyond 5-6 hours, but nothing changes.
Most jobs I've had I'm not even productive that much because there isn't consistently enough to meaningfully do in that time, so you sit around and wait, wasting your day.

>t. old fag

Attached: 1624312804367.jpg (374x359, 12.15K)

she has a great body specially her legs but her face is ugly

taytay is an angel

Lazy nigger

me2 bro. my body hurts all the time now. keep your head up.

Get in the cage, wagie.

I work from home forever

Attached: 1510186750620.jpg (259x206, 13.46K)

Taylor swift is a man

And americans don't even get guaranteed leave kek - just imagine how much worse it gets when you have kids now that for some fucking reason you need two full time jobs to support a family.

In all seriousness the best you can do is try to cheat the system and look for the freest cage. Find something that works for you the most (flexible hours, long vacations, long breaks) and compromise on the areas you don't care about (high salaries, good working conditions, job security).

>i dont understand how the FUCK people work 8 to 5 for 5 days a week for their entire lives
me getting paid 180K a year and unlimited vacation really helps me cope with this.

>unlimited vacation
?

I do 6 am - 2:30 or 3
You get used to it

I work 75 hours a week. It's all about getting ahead of their jew games. Both jobs are easy and like other posters said, you're wasting more time than anything. Thinking of starting a business or two soon. I can work but boy working for others is retarded.

yea it sucks having retarded parents that dont really do shit to prepare you for the real world. they think "youll figure it out" or "youll find a job"
...nah bitch im 30 now and i want to kill myself slaving for $20/hour, day after day.
im only here to make them happy.
It just sucks cuz you'll be 50 before your parents go then its basically over then. Atleast in america you can get a gun easy and end it...

Work is rest

Usually a wife would do the household upkeep while you work, however now they're half the workforce. 4-10s arent too bad if you can swing it, more fuck off time at work and an extra weekend day.

>work should be 6hrs/4 days a week
You can do that. You can do anything you want and get paid.
I bought a lawnmower and a trailer and started cutting lawns for people 2 years ago when lost my job, and do better finanicially working 4 days a week than I did working 12 hour days as a nurse

as long as I get my shit done i can work or not work whenever. Perks of being a CPA

It doesn't get easier. Welcome to the rest of your life
youtu.be/P0RGzC6mImU

congratz
you just realized that people dont mind being slaves as long as they get SOMETHING in return.

thing is, most people have been conditioned to think that they dont have any choice, especially if you have a family to feed etc. so they stay and work for decades.
this is over though. those decades long jobs are almost gone.
next thing you know, your job is replaced by a robot.

use your job as a way to invest the money in yourself. even if its not much, dont waste the money, try to make the best out of it. towards your own independence.
really helps if you fix a goal

You big bitch. Work 12 hour shifts, sometimes 14 to 16 for 7 days a week.
Then all your extra money getting stolen by the government
Fucking niggers

He's not a bitch you're just an idiot

Not your blog, faggot, and you will never be a woman.

Attached: proletariat 22.jpg (2550x3300, 1.62M)

probably works for netflix or some other woke homo corp as this is fairly common practice

Attached: 1637724250179.png (600x338, 146.64K)

I do 9 hours x2/week, it's already more than enough. I earn 250€/day after tax, I won't work a minute more. Sometime I think about working 5 days/ week but when tuesday comes, I'm happy I didn't.

I work for Deloitte