Groomers who organized kids drag show for 9/11 lose a sponsor

What did they mean by this?

>Boise Corporate-Sponsored Pride Fest Will Feature ‘Drag Kids’ as Young as 11 on 9/11
breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/07/boise-corporate-sponsored-pride-fest-will-feature-drag-kids-as-young-as-11-on-9-11-wrong-on-so-many-levels/

Attached: FcF2vq5aAAAt8Qe.jpg (1973x2048, 367.92K)

Their response picrel

Attached: FcFjBKjacAI93Bp.jpg (940x788, 137.05K)

those fucking bigots

>Zions Bank

Kek

It's the Mormons. Their Zion is Missouri.

>children parading sexual deviancy on stage
>on 9/11

It's really just a Hebrew humiliation ritual, isn't it

Attached: 1662666645898280.jpg (496x369, 31.74K)

Why is their name Zions bank?

Based Zionists

Mormon bank, zion is what mormons call utah stealing the idea from the bible thinking America is Israel and that mormons are the chosen ones

huh interesting, but why are mormons funding faggots?

Because every religion except Islam is corrupted beyond recognition. I'm sure there's a lot of work being done to corrupt that as well.

>Islam
>Bacha Bazi
>polygamy
>no art and science
>savagery
You only say that because you probably haven't lived next to them

Idaho Power pulled out. HP may soon follow.

Central District Health and Ellie Mental Health are confirmed chomos.

Global homos opening statement ...

Not sure, but I thought that Missouri was Zion - they went to Utah because the people in Missouri kept hanging them

>equitable workplace
Funny how the kikes who say this don't believe in equitable salaries

Where do I read the lore, or is this a verbal history?

Wtf I thought Idaho and Montana region was clean and free of liberal shit!

>Pride and inclusivity do not begin at age 18.

yes they do
they pay every dumb nigger seat filler the exact same jack shit

Boise is Neo California. Everyone from California saw what a nice place this was. Now it's as shit as California.

In other words
>there is no age limit for what we do, prepare your kids for our ideology

Americanon, is there a place in the US that is cold all year long?

Mormons have their own covenant with god. Their decendants will colonize large swaths of interstellar space.

Mormons we’re chased across this country from Upstate NY to Desert aka Nevada. If you want the deep lore, look up the Mountain Meadows Massacre.

Why do you guys have a problem with this?

Attached: 2022-09-09 06_23_34-Volunteer — Boise Pride — Mozilla Firefox.png (1912x619, 2.61M)

[statement from Ellie Mental Health]

Thank you for sharing your perspective with us.

We are a sponsor of this event because it is rooted in celebrating individual acceptance and authenticity, with a special focus on members of our society who have historically not been, and may still not be, able to live openly as their true selves without fear of being harmed. Understanding and accepting who you are and living authentically with that knowledge is an important part of mental wellness, and we are here to support all members of our community who seek to improve their mental health. Our stance on this is apolitical and unwavering.

[TL;DR they're just being their true selves by grooming and molesting kids]