HE DID IT AGAIN

Attached: HE DID IT AGAIN.jpg (392x431, 32.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hZVHi1sz_SU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hassan Piker is shitting himself right now.

Attached: candyman.jpg (1080x1080, 553.28K)

fuck this scamming grifter faggot

daily reminder sam hyde just rugged 1 mil usd with his faggot friend johnny neptune of cripple chan fame

sam's address got doxxed on Any Forums the other day. hasan should be the least of his issues considering they play for the same team. stop shilling yourself here Sam, buy a fucking advertisement

Attached: 161635756762719.jpg (1024x1024, 106.05K)

Can you elaborate, I don't follow any of this

his nft project had a fucking bug in the smart contract. his team composed of johnny neptunes son siphoned 7 figs worth of USD and all theyve done is shitpost and make troll videos and astroturf this guy by paying literal fucking brown people to advertise him. he's a grifting pedophile kike, look him up on lolcow

They found a piece of candy on her pillow.

Disgusting physique

naw, sam hydes a pedo whos blackmailed into being a demoralization shill and scams Any Forums as a side hustle.

>buying NFTs
you were already being scammed lmao

i didnt buy but im tired of seeing this faggot astroturf himself. hes been doing it for a decade nearly. its mostly his discord trannies promoting him the whole time. its a fuckin scam.

>its a fuckin scam.
provide proofs.
it's actually sam's fucking entourage doofus. say hi to them, because sdam's entourage is BASED!

google the following string

"johnny neptune" "sam hyde"

fuck this trustfund wanna be artist middle aged man. get a job sam. hes been doing it for fucking years, youd know if you werent a newfag

the johnny faggots son is a wigger named jet neptune that he lets handle his nft crypto scams and general shillng. its a family business, they fuck up imageboards. sam works with methhead informants to scam you

sublime*

Attached: 2be.jpg (720x436, 50.43K)

why the fuck else would be still be allowed on any social media? why are there 1000 pictures of him getting caught in situations that point to sexual minors?

his dad donated 250k to yale, you know, the academic elites"". you think this guys your fucking bro? LMAO get fucked goyim

sam hyde the type of nigga to hit up your 15 year old daughter after she liked his comment on youtube. thats all he does all day.

comes up with a post that points to the Any Forums don't see anything else of note, and another post that resembles the one you made here.

His entire business is fleecing retards into promoting him for free. He's on Any Forums here all fucking days for years promoting himself pretending to be user or paying literal trannies spics and zoomers. Fuck Sam Hyde

if he can take on the Queen, Hasan stands no chance.

Use the archive faggot I'm not your dad

There's plenty of info of Sam Hydes pedophile on many corners of the internet. Kiwifarms got shut down lolcow is up with info though.

he would literally kill you IN REAL LIFE if you said that to his face

Maybe he'll take on your 15 year old daughter if you keep sucking his dick on social media. That's his style after all. Why else be a celebrity?

>1000 pictures of him getting caught in situations that point to sexual minors
There are 1000s of pictures of him claiming he's done lots of things. I don't care if he's my bro or not, I will continue to find him funny. Post the "1000s of pictures" and expose the guy instead of just talking shit on this basket weaving forum. The only "demoralization shill" is you.

he's hilarious and you're jealous and buttmad. let's see you do better

Attached: demodexmite.jpg (244x207, 10.74K)

I've seen that motherfucker fight and he has not experienced combat or hardship physically. He's 37 and has the shittiest instincts I've ever seen for someone growing a brand around being a fighter. He would get killed by men half his size unironically. Meme this faggot into a deity because you're a cuck all you want. Let him fuck your daughter too

Attached: calm down.gif (400x300, 628.39K)

>Yeah hahaha it's soooo funny all the underaged girls he hits up hahaha yeah he's so based

You're a fucking KEK

Sup Magellan?

if they are under 14 I'd lose respect for him. but otherwise DGAF. stay rekt, and buttmad loser.

Attached: 1659559773391686.jpg (194x259, 7.99K)

>fell for the kuck word
imagine being that new

Careful, you could put him in a self defence situation by saying that

I don't know who that faggot is. Get sucked up in this Jews edrama faggot let him rug you and find his next loli gf

You a big fan of Drake also?

It's the physique of a fighting man.
You wouldn't understand since you get blown the fuck out by limp wristed jews.

wtf
so sam and jet were behind worldcorp and they edited real CP to make a stupid ARG that fucked up? they went away went people tied it to pizzagate and it became to big? did they create the first caillou ARG on youtube too?

Naw it's cool, this 37 year old man is waiting for your daughter to turn 15. You have kids user?

You're so gellin....

Poast fuhzeek little man

Attached: 546D65DF-9E85-47FE-9F1B-670F3768FC30.png (735x1024, 1.58M)

youtu.be/hZVHi1sz_SU

Attached: TaylorCheerleader.jpg (600x600, 39.4K)

Keep thinking I'm someone your faggot discord team knows personally. I didn't know about you faggots or the extent of your operation til I found out this nigger works with Johnny Neptune so I did a deep dive that took about a fucking day. He's a fuckin g pedo grifter scum screencap this and shit talk about how you were in the thread once all the news goes down later. He's slipped up already.

Take meds schizo

You are jealous.
fucking kek tirade though.