Exposes blacks on Twitter over his mom's death

>Exposes blacks on Twitter over his mom's death
>Massive calls for CANZUK now due to her passing
>Suddenly all riots stop and all Union strikes end
>EVEN Corbyn is kneeling
>70 years of QE's history vanished in over three hours
>Make it all better, Americans are enteral seething because their leader is not as popular as him

ENGLAND ONLY NEEDS A KING TO RULE AND TO SET EVERYTHING BACK IN POWER - AND HE HAS NOT EVEN BEEN CROWNED YET.
GOD HAS MADE A RAINBOW, A NEW BETTER AGE IS COMING TO THE UK. AND SCOTLAND IS NEVER LEAVING, TOUGH LUCK. IRELAND, YOU'RE NEXT!

GSTK.

Attached: file.png (770x513, 367.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBrRWUFYiUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Exposes blacks on Twitter over his mom's death
where's the link

Fuck England death to tyrants

Did that really happen?

Attached: Evelyn DeRothschild making the King his bitch.jpg (600x430, 32.56K)

>exposes nigger animals on twitter

Sauce? please be true

>nigger opinions
yawn

man, I sometimes forget how gullible people are.
Thanks for posting OP, I needed my regular dose of retarded takes to keep myself blackpilled

Go on Twitter I think the hashtag is #shesdead or some shit, nonwhites celebrating the death of a 96 year old woman, showing bare their hatred of anyone lighter than them for all to see

And I suppose your shitty pozzed (((republic))) that it only took 140 years for the Jews to conquer in earnest is better? Fuck off and post hand

We're just animals.
No spark of divinity in us.
Just want entertain our poor, chemical addicted brains. Just while away our time.

guys please watch my tribute to the queen, rip elizabeth

youtube.com/watch?v=EBrRWUFYiUc

United Emirates of Bongladesh will dissolve by the next decade.

and you amerimutts ain't any better since 2016. 2016 election was horrid. 2020 almost started a civil war. imagine what will 2024 be like lmao. anglosucksons are on their way to perish.

powerful & moving

Don't even with Jewish conquer shit. Don't forget what Bank the Rothchilds controlled for 500 years and used as an HQ for the rest of their world takeover

I've been shocked how respectful the mass media reporting has been. I expected them to try and take advantage of the situation to push for a Republic with blairite constitution and get a load of niggers on TV giving wank takes. Instead they're being as respectful as they can manage.

I honestly think they know they're sitting on a powder keg. One wrong comment and their whole diversity project could go to shit.

>GSTK
Send him victorious, happy and glorious

Attached: one.png (985x1160, 2.72M)

last piece has fallen into place, now they can turn on the globohomo nigger tranny machine once the dust settles

This image is all anyone needs to see.
Your "new leader" is not "based and redpilled."
He lets ((((dynasty bankers))) poke him in his chest like he's some little baby.

lol even Bezos is calling them out

Attached: 1662659027776972.jpg (897x381, 42.42K)

WEF shill is your king now, user...

I don't want CANZUK fuck New Zealand.

The juden want to preserve the monarchy as they've been putting Chosen Ones in place to inherit all those royal titles as the old anglo fogeys go the way of the dinosaur. It's a vanity thing.

The banter though

Attached: Capture.png (602x667, 590.26K)

You mean niggers talking shit like always? How does HE expose them?

That being said, the royals have zero power these days. The only "power" they have is appointing PMs - after they get democratically elected or chosen by whatever party.

They have no power whatsoever. Zero. Also, David Icke is a major faggot and 99% of what he says is schizo tier retard shit. Monarchy is the cultural remains of the former system of rule.

>shesdead
Yeah, he wasn't lying.

Attached: fr.jpg (761x102, 24.94K)

Trust me nobody wants canada.

I'd like a patch of land over there, though. Just 5k acres in the Southern part.

News just in from a reliable source all schools in Scotland are to be closed tomorrow. Nothing to do with the Queen’s death, it’s just that Prince Andrew has arrived at Balmoral.

How is twitter more based thhan Any Forums rn

It's not like he has any choice. Anyone who stands up to (((them))) is killed. It's in his best interest to know his place.