I just got a job offer rescinded because I was not vaccinated

I just got a job offer rescinded because I was not vaccinated.

Job was part-time retail for $13 per hour at a local sporting goods chain.

Can I sue?

Attached: discrimination.png (708x666, 675.9K)

>quit
you just lost free money

Dumb memeflag

I didn't quit. I hadn't even started working.

They didn't ask before extending an offer? Wtf

If u have a written offer you can sue

Here's how it went down.

>walked into the store boomer-style and gave the boss my resume (i wish i was joking or trolling, but i actually did this)
>boss calls me in a few days later for an interview
>interview goes well and boss says he's going to draft an offer package for $13/hr part-time (lmao but i need the money)
>boss calls me later that day to give me a verbal offer and ask if i can start on friday, and i accept
>boss says bring passport and shit for I-9 paperwork with me on friday
>boss calls back today to ask if i'm vaccinated
>no.jpeg
>boss says i can't work for him anymore
>i tell the boss i was already hospitalized with COVID two years ago
>boss doesn't care and says this is his policy, but he hopes "we can leave it on good terms."
>i tell him he's being ridiculous
>he wants to end the call
>*click*

That's it.

boomers gonna boom

Why are you worried about a $13/hr job? Don't you know how to do anything?

>Don't you know how to do anything?

Of course, but getting hired as a white male for real jobs is not exactly happening for me.

Make a fake card, worked for everything over here in People’s Republic of California

Go break his car window or better yet, follow them home and get their address, when things get worse youll know whos family to eat.
Stop being a bitch, i got fired for not getting the vax, i told my boss he was a kike cock sucking faggot and got his address right away, did some donuts in the parking lot and wrote a bad review.

Attached: ((leofrank))).jpg (537x826, 144.19K)

Contact your local lawyer for free. Specifically lawyers that only get paid if u win

You never know

Your health records can be requested, but you aren't required to disclose them. You said you weren't vaccinated so that's kinda your fuckup. if it were a disability however, you'd have a case there.
Rule of thumb: If there is no work-related reason for it, you dont need to disclose it.

Dude just be glad you dodged a bullet, you wouldnt want to work for a place like that, even part time.

Theres better stuff out there, hell look up cold storage warehousing. It's cold crappy work, and not something you wanna do for any extended period of time, but the pay is pretty decent compared to other manual labor/low skilled positions. We got a bunch of hispanics and Africans making 35+/hour, white dudes generally dont wanna do the work.

You could always burn the dump to the ground.

Those fantasies are nice, but actually doing that stuff and going to jail for it would make it even harder for me to get a job.

It seemed pretty absurd to me that the guy would even ask about vaccinations after multi-vaxxed Biden caught the coof and gave it to his wife. NPC-tier behavior.

You're right. What are some cold storage franchises that I can look into, and how hard is the work?

What do you do in the job
Why does it pay so high

>$13/hr
>Still demanding a jew jab
Then they whine that "no one wants to work."

99%+ survival rate 'deadly pandemic' btw

It's ridiculous. I caught and recovered from the legacy strain when this thing was just taking off. Shitbirds still want me to be scared of it, though.

I know it's extreme, but in the future you wont have a job without a vax, so the extreme is coming if you like it or not. The government has already labeled you an extremist for not wanting it.

Attached: 1656770382180.png (750x960, 624.37K)

To be fair, Covid spreads like mad. Most businesses are looking for vaxxed people to minimize someone brining it in unwillingly and fucking up a store's workforce. less about killing people and moreso about people being unable to work when they're sick. retail is notoriously high-contact. it may not be the best thing for you to look into if you are unwilling to get vaxxed. Production line work can pay about the same amount if not more.

>Most businesses are looking for vaxxed people to minimize someone brining it in unwillingly

The shots don't stop or even slow transmission of the virus.

You dogged a bullet. Trust me. You don't want to work around those fucking faggots, anyway.