Say it with me lads

GOD SAVE THE KING

Attached: 0vvraksg7uy01.jpg (964x822, 120.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqrAPOZxgzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> GOD -ACK

>hey peasants, you will all be my property one day

Attached: smugcharlie.jpg (317x362, 31.41K)

Simp harder

After he dies who takes power?

Isn't he the one who diddles underage girls? You guys should overthrow him. Monarchy is overrated anyway.

William

Do you guys change the anthem now? Or stays the same?

basiert

Now the real question is, will he overthrow the parliament and reign as a true King?

changes
we won't have God Save the Queen again for a long, long time if ever

Naw, that was differnt one. This one diddled Camilla while married to Diana.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=yqrAPOZxgzU

CIA is nonstop celebration. We have a pedophile king they have blackmail on in power. Welcome to the US, airstrip one.

Attached: FbfVeZcXoAA5NK7.jpg (656x680, 97.89K)

I think not

Lmao it's 2022. Time to throw all that stupid trash away. Capes and medals and bullshit. OH oh my royal fambly crest. Lmafoa

Nice maltese cross in front of illuminati black sun/asshole rays.

Queen was put down 2 days after swearing in the new globokike pm. Long live the new world order.

>LMAO IT’S 2022!!!
kys

Get tae fuck you English cuck.

I think you're being a bit hasty in writing off the possibility of Charles being a nonce

Don't you think its time a trans woman of color ruled?

Imagine he comes in and rules like an old king with an iron fist. He puts all the niggers and pajeets on boats back to wherever the fuck they came from. Elizabeth completely let the country go to absolute shit.

This dude is gonna die like in 2 years

He could easily live another 20 given that both of this parents lived to their late 90s. Heck, Philip was a mere month or so from 100.

King Chuck

Attached: DB2865CF-0614-4EAF-8F45-A9C43B7677B1.jpg (1900x1920, 315.77K)

Keep coping SNP simp. Your gay party won't accomplish shit, you will live and die a British subject

May his 8 year reign be glorious.