I hate to say it but all the hateful seething about the queen from nonwhites is making me feel solidarity with Britain...

I hate to say it but all the hateful seething about the queen from nonwhites is making me feel solidarity with Britain for the first time ever. Anyone else?

Attached: Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png (1200x600, 4.94K)

yes because you're a bootlicker

Attached: 1661866795492044.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

Fuck all of your faggot colonies.

Ate' shitskins
Simple as'

post hand with timestamp

Thanks fren, long live the king ! Fuck niggers and Jews.

a'm hwiterr than yee

Attached: 1648302369088.gif (500x589, 120.69K)

You are a leaf you are a fucking leaf you go where the British wind blows

I will say it again

Because right wingers are fucking cowards and when push comes to shove, they will abandon any issue they supposedly support. Right wingers are weak men who pretend to be strong. Leftists are strong men who pretend to be weak. Consider this, right wing retards on here will disrespect the Queen, not because they are even anti-monarchists. Rather they coward behind the shield that "but she let the UK become a shithole". The Queen has no power compared to the multiple of right wing retards in the UK, and the conservative party that actively ENABLED and created this situation in the first place. It wasn't the Queen that purged Enoch Powell from the Tories. It wasn't the Queen who rioted on the streets to punch Mosley in the face. It was you, the average brit. They will not accept that the average Brit actively worked towards the situation they live in. Because this would force the right wing retard to accept that they are also guilty and to blame for all the problems they caused. The cowards will instead scapegoat the Queen for all of this, as a cope, as a way to shift blame towards others, and to pretend to be strong doing so. Even if in doing so, they degrade and mock their own European institutions.

They will never address the problem they screech the Queen is guilty about, just as long as you are convinced the Queen is guilty. and the Monarch, thats good enough for them. That way, the cowards won't do anything. This is why I respect Leftists. Their hatred of the Queen is legit, even if the reason is simple and stupid, they don't like her because she represents white people, they don't like her because they want a commie state instead. The hate is real, its a hate that can kill the entire family with no mercy, and the hate gets them more power. Right wingers hate the Queen out of their sheer incompetence and cowardliness. A weak pussy hate.

Long live King Charles the Third.
R.I.P Queen Elizabeth.
Prince Andrew can get fucked though coz he’s a Pedo.

>Canadian
>white

not reading that

Attached: 1642792637082.jpg (915x1056, 416.64K)

such a great flag

Attached: cunt_post.jpg (1024x820, 105.93K)

>memeflag
>1 pbtid
opinion noted, and IGNORED

>solidarity with Britain
go eat some raw beans and raw potatoes you fucking wanker

Yes, it's very apparent how non-white Any Forums is when something like this happens

>The Queen has no power
But that's bullshit. It just is. She was the commander-in-chief of the British Armed forces. If I had that power I would fight to my death using it. Period. Should I hold a queen to a lower standard than myself? Fuck outta here. Make me.

Just call her a nigger, it's what the Queen would've wanted.

what country is she talking about?

What genocide and massacres is she talking about? I don't know of any that happened because of the actions of a British government when the Queen was also the monarch

>i am ´´ le quee-ACK

It's never been about the Queen.
It's never been about anything other than White vs non-White. It's that simple. That's how they see the world.

Don't aid non-Whites more than you have to without affecting your life or job. Don't buy from them, talk to them, or anything. They hate you. Remember this.

Well, we're both technically subjects of the Crown. So, you never really had a choice in the first place.

Absolutely.
I hadn't even thought how much niggers have been seething at her. So much rage. Does Belgium still have a king? Maybe we should buy some waffles, chocolate or those fried potatoes they do. Solidarity in these trying times.

VIVE LE QUEBEC LIBRE. FUCK THE QUEEN. FUCK THE BRITISH. PUTAIN DE MERDE

Attached: IMG_0527 2.png (792x772, 169.87K)

i hope this escalates to violence that the blacks wish they had never started up.

i hope they come to realize how fucking good they have it, and how fuckign thankful they should be.

i hate them so bloody much, and this makes it way stronger. this is the same race that fucking kills the elderly all to have a good laugh.

Fellow disgusted white checking in. Imagine if we talked shit about one of their nigger leaders.

Based posts

Attached: FTRp0SWXEAAXA1h.jpg (1075x1250, 104.61K)

hating the royal family is not racially dependent you fucking retard