We are living in the 2nd gilded age

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-11_163923.jpg (720x1081, 361.34K)

I can only hope this is real.

Attached: 1467259946200.jpg (3264x1836, 1.59M)

I would completely trust this.

disneys been doing it for years

you will live in ze pod

I'd rather pay $800 to amazon for a room than $1200 to some boomer.

>fuck BOOMERS, praise be to billionaires!
Lel

$800? That's still too much!

Do they pay in company scrip (Amazon gift cards)?

Based Amazon

Yes, I'd rather have some boomer in a nursing home rather than bitching to us how he made it when he had it so easy.
Fuck them, I'd rather work for besos than a fucking retarded boomer , at least with besos he has a concept of leadership and forward moving within Amazon. With a boomer he'll pretend to know what he's talking about and not provide useful information

This is a trap, and it's been done before.

They lull you in with a higher standard of living, but once they have a solid workforce dependent on them they will tighten the screws and make it incredibly hard to leave and make it so you're only paid in company scrip.

Amazon wants to bring back company scrip and company towns.

wagie, wagie, live in the cagie

>YES AKSHULLY
lol
Lmao

What this? Integrated housing for your Amazon brand labor. So I can pack people potatoes chips and exercise equipment

Attached: 220px-Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (220x156, 13.96K)

>You vil live in ze company town
>You vil work at ze mega corporation
>You vil sleep in ze pod
>You vil stay vithin ze confines of ze barbed wire fence
>You vil not travel
>You vil be paid in company scrip
>You vil eat ze bug protein provided meals

Attached: jacob-haish-company.jpg (448x302, 31.09K)

Okay commie. Your money goes to Amazon that increases their stock that boomers own.

The boomer wins whether you like it or not.

no, we aren't. the gilded age was based, our time is gay.

literally China

As long as they have a 24-hr Walmart and Kroger within a 2 mile radius then I am down with this.

Attached: FX8KxJlVQAAHof3.jpg (1773x1773, 351.48K)

>Factory towns

That is a chinese thing.

And soon to be an American thing happens as time goes on.

kek

It's real

Henry Ford did this shit in South America when he needed rubber from the area. Eventually to people had a rubber mutiny.

the truth

Philips did this in The Netherlands, those kikes made their own economy so that money stayed in their pockets when their employees when to buy shit or pay their bills. Didn't end well.

Attached: Poweroff6.jpg (716x700, 128.38K)

>old white people are the reason I'm a loser

Zoomers are basically niggers.

Literally literally China, as in it's a business that just distributes Chinese goods. Not even a factory town because the U.S. can no longer make anything, just shuffle their goods around from Chinese goods distribution center #1 to goods distribution center #2. It all comes crashing down when China realizes they could also be making the worlds currency

JUST

All the housing will be built with trapdoor floors so if you lose your job at the factory all off your things are immediately evicted from the space you were renting from your employer

>I want to be a bugman megacorp serf that lives on scrip

I'm poor what do I care
Why not get all the bums to do it

Amazon recruitment is getting desperate.

Where do you see any inkling of Amazon paying their workers in company scrip instead of cash? You're just making shit up

Scrip is next.

>what is thinking ahead
>what is foresight
I rarely say this, but you must have a room temperature IQ if you can’t see what they’re trying to do.

>all these buttblasted boomer replies
Qtardism was a mistake.

>Scrip is illegal
>They just give you scrip through a "debit card" you're forced to sign up for

You don't need an inkling, you just need a general knowledge of history and greedy business practices. Amazon is ruthless when it comes to employees.