Is Eastern Europe permanently fucked?

So Ive been looking at demographics these days and heres how populations stand in eastern europe compared to now
>Ukraine pop 1990 51m, now less than 35m due to war
>Bulgaria pop 1990 8.9m, now 6.5m
>Croatia pop 1990 4.8m, now 3.9m
>Romania pop 1990 23.2m, now 19m
>Hungary pop 1990 10.4m, now 9.7m
>Belarus pop 1990 10.2m now 9.4m
>Czechia pop 1990 10.33m, now 10.7m
>Slovakia pop 1990 5.3m, now 5.45m
>Poland pop 1990 38.1m, now 37.9m
>Slovenia pop 1990 2m, now 2.1m
>Bosnia pop 1990 4.46m, now 3.3m
>Serbia pop 1990 7.6m, now 6.9m
>Albania pop 1990 3.3m, now 2.9m
>Kosovo pop 1990 1.95m, now 1.87m
>Moldova pop 1990 3m, now 2.6m
>North Macedonia pop 1990 2m, now 1.83m
>Lithuania pop 1990 3.7m, now 2.8m
>Latvia pop 1990 2.66m, now 1.9m
>Estonia pop 1990 1.56m, now 1.33m
Are we just completely fucked? We talk about westoids or East Asia here 24/7 but were literally speedrunning extinction

Attached: EasternEuropeMap-56a39f195f9b58b7d0d2ced2.jpg (395x395, 34.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No we are spreading like the syrian migrants. We will conqure the whitoids!

Attached: 1657476113533.png (512x512, 103.45K)

We arent spreading for shit user, the average birthrate in eastern europe is like 1.4, were absolutely fucked, more so than the westerners or chinks.

There were like 20 million of you 1000AD and you survived just fine
As long as you do not have fifth columns it's no biggie

There are shit tone of us in germany, england and not to mention straya and chicago in us.

With the exception of the former Yugoslav countries, it's all because of Gorbachev.

With ukro migrants and all easterners our gov let in we are actually a 41mil country now, same goes for czechs too, they also got shitton of them. And to be honest Poland did not lose that much people considering how many left.

Watch it comrade

Attached: №20.jpg (401x598, 82.71K)

I mean Ukraine is getting depopulated instead, hard at that. I feel like once the war ends there will be regions just conpletely depopulated.

We live in a world with 7b shitskins, its not 1000 AD anymore dipshit.

>Romania pop 1990 23.2m, now 19m

The population of Romania was increased artificially by the commies by banning abortions, contraceptives, and imprisoning doctors that did abortions illegally. Romania isn't meant to have more than 18 million people in it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_770

When they reach pension age the country is fucked, all thanks to commies for not allowing things to flow naturally.

Yeah, but the second generations won't be est euros anymore, and the third generation will be fully integrated in their host countries. Maybe one hundred years or so , a couple of fat rejects will embrace some traditions of their forgotten est euro ancestors, but it will be a shitty LARP, like Americans do nowadays.
I for one have Cossack ancestry on my mother's side, but I couldn't give two shots about them

Mind you most of the countries I posted are really fucking old too, this drop will be even more significant in 30 to 4o years, at this point we need forced breeding or some shit, theres no way there is a futuee for our countries and theres no way neolibs wont start importing third worlders.

Nah. Hungary is fine and the rest can get fucked or fix themselves

Attached: pondered too hard.jpg (1080x946, 147.75K)

Every single one of the better educated people left post revolution
Its not that we necessearly dont have kids its just souless libs are just leaving on mass to Stuck the German cock for spare change

Attached: 7F932754-5412-4DAD-838C-8BCA185CC945.jpg (949x941, 153.85K)

Fuck Serbia

>Slovenia pop 1990 2m, now 2.1m
We haven't had a census in decades and everyone here is Albanian.

>Germany has been on the negative when it comes to birth versus deaths since 1980s yet their pop keeps raising
At this point Germany probably is less than 50% actually german

>Hungary is fine
Bro , you have vast regions in which 33% of all children are gypsies , how the fuck are you fine?

More resources for less people, more land for less people, less congested roads, more money, less strain on the water table.

Just don't import nigger cattle, arabs, jews and other shitskins and the country will be fine, also arm yourselves as a country, build a nuke or similar conventional missile capacity compared to a nuke so you'll always be uninvadable.

Attached: 1614878457455.png (4592x3196, 1.29M)

I mean Albania is getting just as depopulated so I guess theyre just moving to Slovenia, kek

>just dont import
See thats the problem, neolibs always find a way.

Personally, I don't care. I was born here, but I have no loyalty to the country or people. Not my problem.

>neolibs always find a way

Neolibs are a nothing burger when the locals are strong and hate nigger cattle, try being a nigger in Romania and going to clubs every weekend, by week 3 someone will knock your teeth in just because "look, there's a nigger, I can fight him, bro".

Really, eastern europe or the balcans is hell if you're not white or an Asian woman, everyone else gets either beaten or stripped naked and laughed at (chinks and their tiny cocks). It really do be like that.

Gypsy fertility has been crashing as our khagan kept cutting their gibs and forced them into becoming a productive part of a workforce or starve. For the ones that didnt like this change he built like seven or eight iirc new prisons and banned (((human rights NGOs))) from them.

When 12 years ago he talked about gypsies being a resource rather than a problem I was quite skeptical, along with his promise of one million new jobs in ten years but yeah, he delivered both. Gypsies are forced to work in the factories now.

>>Lithuania pop 1990 3.7m, now 2.8m
>>Latvia pop 1990 2.66m, now 1.9m
>>Estonia pop 1990 1.56m, now 1.33m
A bunch of former Soviet non-Baltic people left the Baltic nations after the Soviet Union fell apart. Oh noes, not my heckin' Uzbeks and Tajiks. Wish all the Russians would have left too but they didn't.

Also:
I am not an employer, I don't need to hire workers.
I am not a business owner, I don't need more customers for my business.
I am just a worker, less population is only good for me and my family. Cheaper real estate, land, and so on for my children. Houses in most of Europe are completely unaffordable and it's impossible to start a family - not so here. I hope our population keeps declining. I like rural living.

Attached: 1488gnome.png (300x286, 52.58K)