Are you ready?

For your bank to start tracking your ESG score for you? BOA and Merril Lynch sure are! This is from a TV ad today. Blink and you'll miss it goys.

Attached: 123452222.jpg (2382x1384, 644.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GAIcet1mQwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hate the antichrist

Wtf does that mean? Esg score?

Easter sunday gumball?

Banks are christian now?
>sir this phone has no number
>Sir this phone has no simcard!

It’s almost like they WANT to be torn to shreds by an angry mob

Black rock social credit score. Environment, social, governance. That's why companies go woke to avoid a high ESG score

Why don't I have any of this bullshit?

I just have a single debit card and an android app that shows me my balance. Nothing more nothing less.

lmfao if my bank does this shit I'm cashing out.

By all definitions, killing niggers, jews and politicians should raise your ESG score.

What a retarded meaningless name for a score. how do they calculate it?

Do they calculate it on easter Sunday?

My landlord went ballistic and has to give me free rent because they threatened me for not downloading an app.

If the english language meant anything at all it would be true.

to avoid a low ESG score*

Enough with the jokes you demoralized faggot and educate yourself.

Attached: 1660082956770504.jpg (2106x4000, 941.15K)

I use a small local credit union to avoid this shit too. I'm assuming most normies have no fucking clue what an ESG score is yet.

Here's some more info
youtu.be/GAIcet1mQwg

Thanks fren

lol based jews going to cull 90% of you mutts

it's fake.
the notch is too small.
americans use the homo fruit phone.

>"Hasn't affected me yet!"

Retard

Yeah that's great I don't use jewish banks.

Attached: 1450126889675.png (372x420, 267.63K)

How convenient. The faces of the perpetrators.

Attached: 1572745740917.gif (320x240, 666.13K)

>he doesn't know why the corporate oligarchy is socially engineering culture to adopt pedo flag, cultural marxism, critical race theory, mass migration, equity, and so on. Corporations are effectively designing the society for several years now, including the social and political chaos in question it's directly creating. Some would say, "go woke get broke" but it's not really the case, in fact the opposite is true, as any and all corporations and companies rely on a constant loaning to stay in business. And now it seems they're about to push this on common loaners. Literal totalitarianism (it is already considering mass media, online platforms and censorship, including the pressure on politicians and institutions to commit to it, is instigated by the same source).

Look up your bank, scroll to the bottom and I promise they will have their own directive on diversity, equity, and inclusion.

It's for several years now. Info graph about 2020 is misleading. It's safe to assume all of this started in 2013. When The Smith-Mundt act was "modernized", allowing the state served propaganda, when the whole d&c chaos started.

I only keep enough in my credit union to cover business expenses; all my profit is immediately converted into physical silver.