The Elites have started retreating into their doomsday bunkers

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT: The Great Culling will commence soon, expect to see elites from all over the world, dissapearing for various reasons in the near future. The "death" of the Queen is the trumpet horn sounding, soon The Great Tribulation begins.

Attached: RED ALERT.png (1000x728, 26.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calgary.ctvnews.ca/deaths-with-unknown-causes-now-alberta-s-top-killer-province-1.5975536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol who cares kys

>The "death" of the Queen is the trumpet horn sounding, soon The Great Tribulation begins
Personally I believe the queen's death fits with a lot of other happenings that point to one clear sign: Europe is suffering a power struggle. Something big is happening behind the curtains

If you try to pretend esti is scandi, than be more respectful to nordic happening posters. You are not some slav nigger, are you?

Respect my dick in your sister pussy

Don't care
Will survive
Will eat them like canned tuna

Attached: 1637349381385.png (1200x1200, 1.21M)

people have theorized the vax deaths that will come out or the recent deaths of celebrities were them going into hiding
a secret club for those they want in

what are the chances of this being true?

Attached: 1636597546730.jpg (830x548, 27.42K)

Flee back to Russia, while you still can. If things really go downhill in Europe, all slavs will be killed on sight.

this gonna get my commically oversized bib and fork and steak knife and sit in front of their bunkers until they come out

wait so the elite aren't actually dying and this is all some theater for them to safely escape the public eye?

Attached: 1650971757622.png (230x237, 46.92K)

Two more weeks lmao

So what faggot rather die on my feet unlike you

Nice. I won't have to go to work anymore and I can take the raiderpill.

I'll live on my feet, spending my time killing your coethnics.

Well, the Queen dying is a jk as old as far as I can remember.

Lol okay kid now smd and kys

two more weeks

Oh yeah a 96 year old woman dying means something. Fucking retards

Checked. The Queen dying today is the official start of a NWO takeover.

Captcha: TRYDT

Don't do that. They may be vaxxies and you don't want that shit in your system. Also people are generally full of toxic metals and other processes shit from goyslop. It's going to likely get you sick as fuck.

Fucking scriptmonkey, no way you roll these digits twice in a row organically. OP is probably right if shills come to derail and damage control.

Calm down gypsymongol

ELITES JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE ON THEIR PRIVATE JETS ON THEIR WAY TO THEIR DOOMSDAY BUNKERS!!!!!111111111111

Where are these bunkers I’m gonna go clog the air holes up

Kek

New Zealand and Ural Mountains.

Greetings fellow raiderchard.

Post proof

I am calm, our kinds just cannot coexist. The moment the lights go down, phone networks turn off, no way for anyone to call for help, is the moment the killing starts. I'll personally do an ethnic cleansing, all day, every day, until I clear every hostile ethnics out my country, or I die. I'll will hunt slavs for sport, raid into neighbouring fake countries, and kill everyone, I'll probably eat your kind too, because fuck you, slavs aren't even human, just fauna.

Two weeks to go, right?

>OP: Elites retreating into their doomsday bunkers
That won’t save them. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

Attached: F3ECE5C3-1E58-4794-8878-EA251D5F7E19.jpg (994x860, 199.48K)

kek
its not behind the curtains
Europe is clearly heading into economic depression
The EU is over but its going to be a messy end

Preparing for Dulce times a thousand.
Schneider bros...are you ready?

What nobody realizes is the effect this will have on the shadow banks in the channel islands and the resulting ripple effect
Major crash incoming. Maybe tomorrow will be THE black Friday. Buy food. Fill up with gas. God bless, anons

polar shift moment

Great Tribulation is closer today than yesterday. And today is the Day of Salvation. Fast and pray. Seek the Lord (Jesus) while He may be found. God is good and His mercies endure forever - and so does His righteous judgement and His wrath and war upon antichrist is imminent.
God Most High, His Name is Jealous, is about to shake everything that can be shaken to remove everything that hinders love. Distractions, like civil society and electricity for glowing rectangles may go bye-bye, to cause people who've forgotten God, or indulged foolish ideas like God doesn't see, or God won't intervene, to turn to the Maker of Heaven and Earth and repent and be healed.

BASED Esti dabbing on that hungarian fuck

You forgot
>Canada
>Outbacks of AUS
>Andes
>Alps
>polar regions of Switzerland
etc etc

Scandinavia*, not Switzerland

Sauce?
Check and 2 more weeks

Attached: CBF2405D-739E-488D-AB54-B79E6A44D4CA.gif (375x200, 1.59M)

Very good chance, user. Leading cause of death, in Alberta, is now "unknown causes".
Normies will accept their demise IF celebrities die with them as "Brave Heroes" who were willing to help their fellow man. They'll actually think they died...lol.

calgary.ctvnews.ca/deaths-with-unknown-causes-now-alberta-s-top-killer-province-1.5975536

Cool, hurry up already I’m tired.