Constantly apply for open positions, literally sometimes 10+ per day

>constantly apply for open positions, literally sometimes 10+ per day
>endless rejection
>CNBC, Business Insider, Market Watch et al "How Employers Are Responding To Challenges Created By Labor Shortage"
>mf

Attached: 1590210539074.jpg (463x543, 49.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU&t=1s&ab_channel=programmersguild
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why not post this on /Business & Finance?

you realize the news aren't real, they're just more propaganda for the goyim right? They just say whatever they say there to further their agendas. In this case, to bring in more shitskins

commerce is political now

I can never take romanian posters seriously now thanks to that german goalkeeper obsessed fag lol

>10 positions per day
In Ireland when I was applying for a job I was lucky if there was a new position posted this month for a specific industry.
Took 6 months to find a job and out of 20 applications only landed 3 interviews.

yeah what an annoying dipshit right? haha not like i'm him or anything

Shitty jobs are lacking qualified applicants.

Businesses lie about not finding "qualified applicants" so they can apply for visa permits to bring in jeets and spics

You're overvaluing yourself, go get that McJob, chump.

if you're dump enough to think hiring managers read through hundreds of internet-submitted resumes rather than relying on word of mouth referrals, you're too dumb to have a job in our society. 10 years ago I quit filling out applications until directly asked to do so by a manager who already indicated intent to hire me. job searching is a 100% verbal endeavour. only spoken word, zero writing involved, not even an email. pick up the fucking phone you autistic antisocial zoomer.

all biz is is shitco currency and that's it. it's AIDS for anyone trying to make money without a gambling addiction.

Apply as a female, while you present similar or same skills resume.
I guarantee you will get calls right away.

It's all a lie user. Everything is about to fall apart, and no one wants to say it. You're just experiencing the beginning of it first hand.

Pretty much this, but I'd say actually go into the office and speak with the manager himself. Look him in the eye and tell him you want the job, then give him a firm handshake on the way out. He'll be calling you back within the hour with a job offer.

smart. no liberal can define what a woman is so as long as you're okay with seeming outwardly gay you can do this.

The way H1b visas work is the company makes a fake job advertisment, hires nobody and then imports a pajeet to do it for pennies. Welcome to 2008.

And yet last week I applied for a job as a mechanic and was hired on the spot with a 33% increase in my pay. The best part is I didn't even go to a fucking trade school. Lol, lmao even.

Attached: 1660737905175278.jpg (646x960, 99.14K)

Companies shilling for cheap immigrant labor over native population IS politics.

This. Same here.
The resume was always an afterthought after talking to the boss/manager about what they do at the company and what I've worked on that's similar.

-Got a resumé?
*pull out my phone*
-sure let me email it, whats your email?

Boom, done and done.
Stop being an autistic by-the-book GOY RETARD

...and it's been going on a LONG. Look at this kike explain how he helps companies post fake job ads with absurd requirements so they can whine to the govt. to import pajeet slave labor.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU&t=1s&ab_channel=programmersguild

This but unironically

i just read a VOLUNTEER position posted on Indeed
One of the requirements was a fucking MASTERS degree
these companies are delusional

change your race to non-white

See
Freefall.

>leave military after 8 years of outstanding annual reviews and experience as a technician
>didn’t want to work around military bases again
>try applying at a regular job
>ignored by 95% of employers
>jobs I do get interviews for pay max $65k a year, don’t call back
>give up and call my old chief
>he gets me set up with military contractor he works for
>pay plus per diem is 6 figures
>accepted after one interview

Word of mouth user. Sucks cock if you’ve been antisocial and have no network but it’s what you have to do

oh no i know, user, i fucking know.
but the lies and propaganda annoy the shit out of me, especially when the normies repeat it
i look forward to watching ever business owner and CEO i know get fucked way up the ass

those places figured out how to operate on skeleton crews and the caved head masses are just fine with subpar products and empty shit paper shelves, why would they go back to paying more people?
when i was told i couldnt leave my house i went out and got a job at goymart working overnights, most nights it was 20 people AT MOST, and with the convid shit if you had the sniffles, or even claimed to have the sniffles, you would get a minimum 10 days off, PAID. with absolutely no repercussions

this is bullshit
im 20 years into my career
i have an extensive network
nothing ever comes of it, everyone is just grifting leeches trying to suck each others asses in the hopes of a crumb

based kermit enjoyer