How will he be remembered?

How will he be remembered?

Attached: 07white-house-art-obamas-OBAMA-LOWRES-articleLarge.jpg (600x664, 19.46K)

Like a nigger.

Race baiting, corrupt nigger

N

Attached: obama-viral-300x278.png (300x278, 63.83K)

The nigger that blacked the white house

Attached: CNN Pepe.png (500x501, 54.77K)

He invented printing all problems away

Imagine being remembered for only being brown and nothing else. What a shitty legacy

Nigger in the white house.
Turned the bald eagle into the fried chicken.

if i were an anglo american id just imagine this thing was never president not entirely cos he iz black but for other reasons

Honestly? He’s a below average president who takes good photos. That’s it, really.

As a nigger that ruined my life with his recession and I had no job when I graduated college because his economy was crap.

like a moloch worshipping nigger.

>This... is the Construct. It's our.. loading program. It can load anything from, clothing, equipment.. weapons.... training simulations....
>anything
>we
>need

Most divisive president in history

It was nice to have a family in the White House that had their shit together.

Within a decade they'll be tearing down his statues for being too white, too thin, too masculine, and too straight.

A sort of Louis 16th figure who let things get worse and worse until they reached the point of crisis when an event half-way competent government could have nipped it at the bud and kept society in tact. Have your term in office followed by a period of severe social, economic, and political instability is usually a bad sign.

He's the reason the military cares more about how it is perceived than how it operates He's the reason you can buy a man for $50 in Lybia. What a legacy.

The arrested development president :)

Attached: thx obama.gif (198x134, 1009.4K)

bix nood

Who?

Impotent, ineffectual.