Safe and effective they said

Safe and effective they said

Attached: 207F657F-0FB0-4A71-8020-809DDBBA16FA.jpg (432x459, 70.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/images/search?q=blood thinner bruising&form=HDRSC2&first=1&tsc=ImageHoverTitle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

didn't take it...

but keep it, agent

>96 years old
>It's the Vaxx!
Faggot.

She's 96, you look like a retard

That could just be diabetes

i guarantee she never took the deadly vaccine

Doc here, as you age your heart slows and the blood seeps out of your veins causing a bruise like mark on extremities. As for OP, you're a retarded faggot and there's no cure for you.

Her mother lived longer

You retarded schizo's are so obsessed with these vaccines, you blame literally anything and everything on them. Fuck me the vaccines don't cause medical issues to cease existing in general, and certainly not old age.

This doesn't look good bros. If everyone who took the vaccine starts dropping dead at the age of 96 then society is going to collapse. Why couldn't they just listen to us when we told them this would happen?

ITT: Dumb cunts
None of you have ever seen the bruising left behind by a catheter on an old person

It's from blood thinners. You suck if you are a Dr. Also, my cock gets that colour if I grip too hard.

>Takes the vaccine
>Dead in a year

Many such cases.

Reminds me of when the news media said John Glenn's wife "died from covid!!!11one" when she really died because she was 104.

That bot clotting you idiot. She’s 97 literally anything thing that touches her hand would cause a bruise. Look at photos of anyone that age. They have no collagen left, their skin is like paper.

Doc here
It's from placing an i.v. in the veins of her hands. Almost every gomer looks like that

>IT IS THE VAX HOLY SHIIIT
kys

I agree. My father does blood thinners. Causes all kinds of bruising all over, especially in places that contact hard objects (hands, elbows, forearms, etc).

Also, the Queen of England has not taken any vaccines. Vaccines are for population control.

bing.com/images/search?q=blood thinner bruising&form=HDRSC2&first=1&tsc=ImageHoverTitle

>heart attack
>It's the virus!
Faggot.

All-cause mortality up 40%.
Remember to stay up to date with your gene therapy, we need to get these numbers up to save the planet!

lol you think the queen got the clotshot? that's just teh way old people hands look

Doc here, with age your valves in the veins weaken causing blood to pool, making the veins appear thicker and darker.

Based cock choker.

Can't you guys be serious for once. Our mates across the pond are probably very sad to hear this news about their Queen.

Attached: QueensMoney.jpg (1300x657, 347.55K)

>All-cause mortality up 40%.
Lol. Someone said so on Twitter and like the obedient scared sheep you are, you blindly believed it without question.

Fear. Obey. Please your masters. That is your entire existence.

She's obviously molting, dumbass.

Attached: da kween.jpg (498x720, 211.72K)