Why brutalism was not invented before?

Why brutalism was not invented before?

> they tell us people in the past were always in survival mode
> still they had time to decorate even the most practical buildings

So why didn't brutalism start as the most practical and straghtforward way to build? No need for beauty in times of low reaources.

Attached: Screenshot_20220908_110211.jpg (668x604, 281.44K)

Because jews were kept out of power.

Because brutalism is fucking retarded and made by and for jews

Attached: Mousa_Broch.jpg (800x591, 220.05K)

All people had was time back in the day

>practical and straghtforward way to build
Because that's not it's purpose. It isn't practical or cheap. You think anything Jews try and push on others is gonna be cheap? How many brutalist style buildings in Israel? Now how many pushed for brutalist geometry in America? Don't get me wrong part of me likes it. The part that wants to associate work and industry with with an emotionless, uninspiring, prison like monolith. Which was the Jews ideas. I've never worked in one but I'm told doing so had a specific kinda soul crushing only walking into them every day for work can induce.

Brutalism = jewish architecture. They waited until the bolshevik revolution to be able to impose their "culture and art" on a subjugated nation.

kikes seek to destroy all beauty

Attached: ROM-toronto-5bd734e8c9e77c0026dcc634.jpg (1820x1365, 412.8K)

The pyramids could be described as brutalist as well as the various henges

actually Israel has a huge amount of brutalist buildings, it was a huge influence on the young architects that built up the country

Attached: 03.jpg (1500x1000, 1.68M)

I like it. And it looks like they could dismantle the modern extension without damaging the original; building. I dont see the issue.

fpbp
Jews were out for revenge after WWII. Brutalism was subjected on whites as a means to destroy any sense of pride or appreciation of their cities and culture. Also, it's depressing as fuck and makes you want to slit your wrists whenever you look at it.

Not true. Pyramids were covered by beautiful coating and decorated inside.

Because it's awful for the sake of I like everything else that's new.

>WW2
Jews have been doing it since at least 1000 bc. Every time they get power, they seek to enslave/kill non Jews and destroy works of art and culture. It is like they are demons personified with how consistent they have been a problem throughout history yet still manage to swindle their way back into power

they demolished sections of the 1930s structure to add that monstrosity you hook nosed faggot

Attached: 22748-78976.jpg (1200x960, 232.79K)

Uhhhhhhh....

Attached: p03xcq2j.jpg (976x549, 168.75K)

We find bone and rock decorarion even in prehistoric houses temporarily habited by seasons of hunting before agriculture.

Humans always liked beauty even when it took effort and work.

Im willing to be these were structures put up in front of Palestinians and only used earlier as part of some mental battle trying to impose on the real locals dreams and shit. I'd be surprised if they're close to any capitol or tourist destination

The only buildings you see from old times had people living way above survival mode.

The new part looks like a cancer growing out.

Some brutalism can be cool, pic related.

Attached: salk_institute.jpg (960x700, 98.93K)

Attached: louvre-1_350089.jpg (640x360, 41.46K)

Brutalism is based
I wish whole world is covered with concrete

Attached: 0626fcfe2cf2ce92bc86c509e087b886.jpg (700x1100, 187.07K)

>brutalism
"brutalism" is the excuse that architects can build at minimal cost and be ugly. My finger painting isn't ugly, it's brutalism. Now pay me.

how would you make brutalism without the modern technology?

you know forget it
this is Any Forums, its pointless to explain shit to retards here, they are incapable of thinking anyway

also its a fucking style, not a method

They seek t destroy culture. They want a one world government.