23 Year Old Youtuber Billionaire

Meet Jimmy Donaldson, otherwise known as Mr.Beast. Mr Beast is on his way to becoming the most influential person of the century. His humanitarian work, his bold charitable acts have caught the world's attention. Here is a few list of his accomplishments:

>Just 23 and already a billionaire. Regularly talks with Elon Musk and witg celebrities
>Long Dating History. Mr.Beast is not only a famous YouTuber, but a favorite with the ladies. He breaks hearts left and right.
>Most followed person on YouTube, over 20 Billion views
>Most followed person on Twitter
>Absolute Marketing Genius. Marketers have claimed he is the LeBron James of Marketing

Who is like Mr.Beast?

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 15.13K)

It's money laundering, nothing else.

Don't watch Mr Beast.

Watch Jared Taylor over at AmRen . com

You're welcome

/thread

they spam his videos multiple times on the front page of youtube, for at least the past 12 months

money is worthless
he should make a youtube video sending blacks to africa. buy the boats or whatever

Practically a Jew Puppet

Attached: 295E4BF5-8F79-4C9F-8F43-A6E367E1419B.jpg (1080x1077, 90.26K)

He is an absolute marketing genius, or just a youtube genius to be more specific, not a billionaire though. He puts everything back into the videos, that's literally half the reason he's been able to keep growing.
retard

Buy an ad, faggot.

Attached: npc.gif (360x640, 170.47K)

>the most influential person of the century
Never heard of him but I'm sure everyone in his house know him

Making millions by showing videos of how "generous" you are is actually genius. Literally a perpetual money machine

Yeah, no doubt. When he puts out a new video, 1/7 of the population goes and views it within 8 hours.

He’s the most influential man on the planet. There’s not a single person who doesn’t know who Mr. Beast is.

>does the onions face in EVERY SINGLE THUMBNAIL

>on his way to becoming the most influential person of the century.
Literal who to anyone that lives outside the US even other english speaking countries or doesn't work with youtube

The youtuber phenomenon has proven to me that money is worthless.

His burgers are pretty good. I like crinkle fries.

Imagine watching some faggot talk in front of a camera

He never had a real job
All that means is a he is a permanent cuck
Doesn’t matter how rich he is
No one respects him

his name is Mark Beast

>millennial empty stare
No one born after 9/11 has a soul

>onions face
literally makes me want to throw acid in his face

I would respect him if he was intelligent and wasn't a neckbeard

True. So many retards making inane videos about nothing are becoming millionaires.

Things are getting quite dire.

>There’s not a single person who doesn’t know who Mr. Beast is
I know who he is, because I see his videos on YouTube when I go there to learn some bass riffs or something.
I have never watched a single one of his videos.
I don't give the slightest fuck about him. He could get raped by a pack of niggers and I'd just go, "huh, niggers."

looks like a faggot to me, the only the only beast that matters is L.A. Beast, let's see this blippi looking nigger drink a gallon of olive oil in one go

Large corporations are very much willing to throw billions of dollars at managing the attention of the retarded masses. Reframe it as a military operation in your head.

What does he influence though?
His videos may get a lot of views but they say fucking nothing.
it's like saying nursery rhymes are influential.

Already on the same page, I didn't even know who this nigger was until recently. I thought he sold candy bars or some shit? Still not watching him

>ecels
Opinion discarded

Why do people hate Jimmy so much? He's given back so much to his fans and the needy.

Envy, pure envy.

Yeah, so what?
They call me, Mr. Breast!

Literally who

if I said mr beast at a family reunion I'm sure 99% of everyone would go 'huh'. I only know him because of his basketball videos ages ago. he's as notable as debbie pickles on youtube to me

I hate this faggots face and haircut.

He goes to nigger towns and gives away a shit ton of food and toys to niggers

He invented and perfected the onions face; it's this fag's fault for setting the trend. Kneel.

I never listened to one of his video. I don't know who he is.
Anyone following him are drones who want to be riches.

he's a psychopath you can see it in his eyes.

more people could Identify the Irate Gamer, being "big"(by way of investors) on YouTube 15+ years after it took off doesn't mean much because there are eleventy billion other channels now, his aura feels fake because it is, like h3h3

I'm baffled by how much people pay attention to these e-celeb people, I don't get it.

having a job and being useful for another man is uncucked? lmao too much corn syrup friend
>LOOK!!!1!!! SOME GUY ON THE STREET GAVE ME RESPECT... LOOK *EXTEND HANDS* LOOK, THIS WILL FEED ME FOR 10 YEARS! LOOK, RESPECT, LOOK!

social media brain rot

who cares about ecelebs
never trust smiling faces

Look at his face and tell me he's not a satanic pedophile

No, dude, nobody respects plumbers and garbagemen and linemen. The average person respects wealth and sex appeal above all. He's a billionaire, which means he's better than other people. They wish they were him, they wish they were his friend or his lover, they want the life he has. Nobody gives a single shit about whether or not a person has a "real job". They only care about whether or not that person is poor or not.

Attached: 1661544740603045.jpg (720x799, 43.91K)

I want to see him deny the Holocaust Let's see how much of a genius he is.

How he get popular so quick? Is this even a real person?

Well...
They're not the first.

Attached: b27fd16a95bc1be97423680c59107e36.jpg (864x647, 74.68K)

2 fucking three???I thought he was like 32-35.Anglos age like milk in the sun