When memes turn into reality

>turned hobbits into niggers
>turned dwarfs into niggers
>turned elves into niggers
>nigger elve has affair with white single mom
>main character turned into average feminist cunt that knows/does everything better than any man ever could
>every white man is incompetent/weak/dumb/ebil or all of the above
>sam and frodo are now female

Why do mutts love it so much to bastardize european folklore?

Attached: 1657967771015.jpg (1944x1466, 2.11M)

lol

I knew they would fuck this up but i didnt think theyd turn it into literal Rangz.

We need to utilize Tolkien's coffin, it is spinning at a rate which was previously unknown possible by physicists and if we could harness that energy we could create a great new utopia for niggers everywhere.

Attached: 1662135871889150.png (2880x3372, 3.72M)

time to meme total nigger death as hard as we can

House of the Dragon is infinitely better. I know they made the Velaryon family black but they’re from Essos so whatever.

OHH LAAAAWWWWDDD DEM RANGZ! DEM RANGZ!

Read a book, work out, craft something. Its all better than watching either of those 2. Play cards with your gf or some board game.

This user gets it no

You know Tokien was ashamed of his german heritage and loved Jews

So I really doubt he would be on your side here

Tha projects is changed

I feel it in the liquor stores

I feel it in the unemployment office

I smell it in Popeye's

Lots of shit we had done got lost, cuz no niggas alive remember it

It began wit tha forging of tha great rangs

Three wuz given to tha Black Panthers, angeriest, craziest and most delusional of niggas

Seven to tha drug lords, great hustlers and cracks men of tha ghetto streetz

And nine, nine rangs wuz gifted to tha hoodrats, who above all else desire gimmedats

For within these rangs wuz bound the respekt and cred to rule each gang

But they was all fooled, for another rang wuz made

Deep in tha land of England, in tha fog of London, the white lord Nigel Worthington III forged a masta rang

and into this rang he poured his logic, his wisdom and his will to enlighten all life

One rang to civilize them all.

One by one, tha hoodz of midda earf fell to the power of tha ring, but there was sum who said fuk whitey

A last chimpout of Black Panthers and hoodrats shucked and jived against tha white devils

and on tha white mans very doorstep they rioted for tha freedom of midda earf

They was about to win but tha power of tha rang could not be undid

Then in this moment, when all hope had faded, Tyronicus, son of

grabbed a gat and popped a cap in that crackas ass

Nigel was smoked. The rang passed to Tyronicus, who had this once chance to destroy whiteness forever

But the hearts of dumb niggas is so easily played

Tolkein touched me one time

I hate how they go out of their way to find the ugliest niggers they can find for these things. The niggers in the real one are uglier than the ones in the meme.

You and this joke both belong on reddit.

>filthy, thieving niggerses

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (300x168, 5.39K)

Comparing this 2022 lotr to the old movies shows that during the timeskip between these two events the peoples of the middle-earth came together to genocide every last nigger and brownie mutt. Making sure every normie out there knows this is important.

It's infinitely worse in HotD because unlike Tolkien, genetics play a massive role in that universe, especially with Valyrians. They are a (likely genetically modified) species of humans with pale white skin, white/platinum blonde hair, purple eyes and a slight immunity fire - and the key ability to ride dragons.

Blacks come from not-Africa, a place called the Summer Isles. Numerous times in the books characters are stunned when they meet the 'midnight skinned' tribesmen from there.

On top of that, nobility in this story are hella racist to the Dornish for basically being spanish, no fucking way would a nigger family not be mentioned even once if they existed.

Now for the actually plot - the main character, Rhaneyra, has kids with one of the nigger men. But in the books its up for debate if its really his kid, because she is a bit of a slag. It's a big plot point for the succession of the throne, and the answer is never given. In the show, these 'half cast' kids are as white as you can get. So yeah, no mystery - they are bastards.

tl;dr it ruins the lore and the plot, for no fucking reason

Not I nigger.
It's the jews.
I'm Hispanic and love reading about the dwarves and their non-negroid stories.

nigger

Most excellent.

Attached: 1661634961340701.jpg (480x360, 14.92K)

Neither of those are the original lord of the rings. They are just adaptations of it by a foreign country.

dwarfs were always jews according to tolkien

Filthy noggitses stole precious..!

Attached: 1638048668512.jpg (1440x1080, 117.98K)

>Tyronicus, son of -blank-

Attached: 1641412387692.jpg (623x442, 59.17K)

That's why they live in the mountains and hoard gold and covet shiny things to the point of summoning a dragon that destroys one of their own kingdom?

>he even has to ask
Last I checked Amazon was owned by a kike. They are the cousins and sons of the people you failed to exterminate.

You have point on race thing. HotD is better at plot, pace, characters, even dialogs (except that Velaryon girl), closer to its original lore

> if its really his kid, because she is a bit of a slag
The husband is gay in the books

What is your favorite line?
> do you know why a ship floats but a rock cannot? because a rock looks downward

Wrong board you fucking golem.
>>Any Forums

Attached: electric jew 2.jpg (388x400, 28.76K)

>Tyronicus, son of
Lmao