America is literally the best nation in the world with lowest cost of living (food, automobile, fuel, real estate...

America is literally the best nation in the world with lowest cost of living (food, automobile, fuel, real estate, electronics, etc.) and that’s not even adjusted for their very high income

Attached: 94A0642A-9C33-4F91-AC6A-064BC6B2875A.jpg (1170x1396, 426.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fdn.gsmarena.com/imgroot/news/21/09/iphone-13-steve-jobs-legacy/popup/gsmarena_001.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a disgusting camera notch

Literal hell on earth and not to mention median income here is 5 times lower than in America

Attached: 4B525FD6-E211-4956-B7D8-40D966D8343E.jpg (1170x1490, 440.87K)

Ah look everyone, a French flag making the worst point imaginable

What the fuck is that

I can buy 4 of those as a security guard living by himself. No credit cards either.

none of that makes it worth living in a god forsaken nigger hellhole race mixing sewer

Attached: reparations nigger economics.jpg (1288x1645, 285.52K)

Even a €400 phone has a tiny pinpoint camera cut out
Apple has fallen behind lol

you've got an entire $4,000? mama mia! on god u bussin!

Attached: spotemgottem.jpg (1080x1350, 241.74K)

Was this priced with a further euro crash in mind?

Do you fucking know how Face ID works? It doesn’t work with a single cheap ass 720p chink camera

>consoom
You will never be a woman

Nope it's regular pricing here because taxes, it's pretty much the same price as when it was 1.20 euro for 1 usd

It used to be 25% more expensive here. Now it’s like literally 50%

My huawei had smaler notches 5 years ago what the fuck is apple doing

Honey,...
Bring me my shotgun outta the closet...

That's why you put a higher quality 8mp camera and tell face recognition to go fuck itself because it's a garbage way to secure your phone
The apex of biometic security has been reached with "invisable" under screen fingerprint sensors

And retards still wage away for months on end to afford one. Imagine being a wagie just to pay for the privilege of having a jew in your pocket to track everything you say and do.

>$999
I would have better ideas how to throw out money

Do iToddlers really?

Attached: satania_render_1_by_thegothamguardian_day7052-fullview.png (538x480, 170.25K)

Go buy a Huawei you broke assed nigger.

Between my wife and me, we make 350k/year salary. Plus I bring in an additional 100k to 200k a year in investments. EUROPE is so poor and disgusting if we lived there I couldn't afford my house or car, let alone buying this new iPhone for my wife who is about to become a mom.

Attached: 20220907_135251.jpg (4000x3000, 2.31M)

come wit it cracka, u finna need a lot more than that old six shoota. come at the sneed, ya better not miss.

Attached: spottem linked up with gottem.webm (480x600, 1.91M)

If you have a 3 digit IQ you will always be provided good healthcare by a decent employer.

However, we are in the final stages of having those cost of living percs. Libtards hate it and want to tear it all down. Also, I’m from out west and the endless flood of Mexicans has done nothing but destroy neighborhoods, wreck school systems, muttify the population, and deteriorate the overall quality of life. California has the GDP of Britain but an average IQ in the low 90s. It is not going to end well. These beaners won’t know what to do with what they inherit.

>face recognition to go fuck itself because it's a garbage way to secure your phone
see you know shit about face id

what is that thing the microphone is resting on? speaker? air filter? i always wanted a radiator too.

Software engineer salary Norway:Around $70,000
Software engineer salary America: $100,000 +

And they STILL find a way to complain about it.

I remember when flagships costed $400 new...

for me its the Motoroloa G8 Power. I got it for $200~ in my money. It's based. Battery lasts like 5 days.

so like 20 years ago?

I like how the English national anthem is Let Freedom Ring. You think they changed it after the revolutionary war out of respect?

just about kek.

fdn.gsmarena.com/imgroot/news/21/09/iphone-13-steve-jobs-legacy/popup/gsmarena_001.png

I could buy 7 a month and still have disposable income so I don't care but most poorfags here spend their money in a stupid way and that's why they're poor.
>I make 1500€ a month so I'll get an AC unit for a week a year of Temps above 25C