What's so bad about lizzie?

Redpill me, but I dont give a fuck about the taxes, does she eat babies or what

Attached: qgwo9bx6l2m61.jpg (1537x2048, 140.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4XmNNb63TVo
bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican69.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*looks at demographics of england*

Nothing was bad. The only people hating on her are shitskins

SHE. CAN'T. QUEANE.

Anti-White niggerlover.

she doesn't have any real power. constitutional monarchies are glorified republics

Let country and empire fall to shit

Nothing really. She kept her head down and did her job.

nothing. americans are pussies who, with their massive amount of guns and rights pertaining to those guns, will do fuck all to combat their own government; instead they blame the people with power, and in this case they have decided it is the queens fault for the immigrants in the uk

Inherited an empire, whilst England was still white, left it an irrelevant nigger filled island with an all nigger government.
That cunts not going to heaven if there is one.

the royals don't do anything except sit in a big palace and sponge taxes. kill the lot of them and give that palace to me personally.

She has no real power, officially that is. It's the government to blame, not her necessarily. She literally has 0 say, it's all ceremonial

the shitskin cope is real
>the queen has no power but is simultaneously responsible for everything that's gone wrong

1.German
2. Lizard
3. Philosemite

Attached: d1ew6pl-043fdc8a-00ce-4993-a1d0-c807cfff3edf.jpg (857x1236, 260.27K)

She knighted several pedophiles and sex traffickers

Attached: 397.jpg (1862x1048, 205.63K)

>Redpill me, but I dont give a fuck about the taxes, does she eat babies or what

Queen Elizabeth II ruled over the demise of the British empire. The entirety of that once great entity has crumbled and she will die having presided over it.

There isn't anything bad about her, she's a national icon and it's gonna be pretty sad when she dies. All the hate is seething from burgers because every political figure they have is irrelevant after a few years while we have a solid good one.
She literally does nothing and doesn't even have much in personal wealth, still though it's the fuckin Queen you gotta have a bit of respect.

This. For some reason Any Forums is a magnet for brown people.

Simp

youtube.com/watch?v=4XmNNb63TVo

Gotta have respect for that hole that fought Hitler and actively replaced her population.

There were two Canadian survivors from a native residential school here who gave testimony - one recently died under myserious circumstances. Separately (and years apart) they both have claimed that they witnessed the Queen visiting the school in the 1960s on a small number of occasions. She was on a horse with her entourage and trotted by all the students standing at attention. She physically picked a small handful of kids to join her on a “picnic”. Those same children were never seen again. Bodies have now been located on the school grounds with gruesome bone injuries etc.
Government here is now blocking all excavation and research of the school site, with the blessing of Britain.
Sketchy to say the least.
They’ve been stealing children for nefarious purposes for hundreds of years.
The Queen is also actually German (look it up) The family changed their name to “Windsor” out of the blue one time. Sketchy jewish shit.

Source? Link?

She could've at least let us have one little war with France. Would that have been so hard?

Attached: elizabethi.jpg (620x413, 107.92K)

The royal family is an enemy of my country. This twat Charles is promoting indianismo in Brasil.

>has no power
>the queen
Political power is all about status and influence.

>>bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican69.htm
>story, witness testimony and assasination

>>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha
>Queens real royal family is Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

Get your own royals back so they can challenge them to a duel!

Attached: Pedro_II_of_Brazil_1850.jpg (2366x3150, 3.28M)