Daily reminder that feudal peasants worked for 3 months a year while (You) work for 11

Daily reminder that feudal peasants worked for 3 months a year while (You) work for 11.

Attached: E4feUxwXIAMSY8O.jpg (1367x2048, 362.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch/GdHh6YHxcho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fake
youtube.com/watch/GdHh6YHxcho

Ok let's go back to monarchy then faggot

bold of you to assume i get a month off

actually I work for 12

I don't work at all

Nice source you fucking memeflag shitbrain

Daily reminder that she works on her back, while you have to stand up or sit.

That's because the other parts of their life, tending plants, repairing structures and tools, and making clothing, didn't count as work.

They worked just as hard if not harder than normal humans. The difference is that their work was sustenance, for stuff that you can go to a store and buy outright.

Daily reminder that their "time off" wasn't actually time off since they had to work on their own property and make their own food and clothing and shit.

>3 months of planting, harvesting and processing the harvest, gathering firewood, hunting, fishing, maintenance of your adobe, selling your produce and in general preparing for the winter is totally enough goy
You haven't worked a single day in your miserable memeflaggot life, have some sake shithead.

Daily reminder that you too can do that if you sustain yourself only on potatoes and live in a cold shed.

They died at age of 30-50.

>Daily reminder that feudal peasants worked for 3 months a year while (You) work for 11.

Kek thats not true they worked 12 months per year. Like any farmer you cant just take a month off your crops and animals would become a mess.
The priests who wrote the accounts you are reading called them lazy even though they worked 1 day per week.

I work every week of the year including holidays nigger

And 9 for the gubbermint and its negroes.

I fucking hate jews

While meme flagger lies, I suppose there is a bit of truth in his lies. I thought about this when I was younger, like elementary school. There was something I read that the US farmer can produce enough food to feed 47 people (it's higher now). So I did some basic Math, if I worked for 2 years as a farmer, I could make enough food for 94 years. If this is the case, why the fuck do people work 45 years? What the fuck are they doing the other 43 years? Who is benefiting from this?

But user “praying” and sweeping the floor of the monastery then spending 6 days watching beer ferment is hard work

I just got fired actually and I'm probably gonna have to default on my mortgage. How does it feel to be wrong bud?

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

>I could make enough food for 94 years
Did you forget that food goes off over a short period of time?

Based fuck not giver

>Implying monarchy is worse then (((Democracy)))
Enjoy more childless politicians destroying your country because they don't give a fuck

>what are electronics, imported foods, clothing, automobiles, petroleum etc.

What are we going to do about that, Any Forums?

Attached: 1654417875019.jpg (2048x2732, 385.35K)

Not implying that at all, I would love to burn faggots like op for "corruption of the earth"

retarded. unironically read marx. making your own clothes and mending your fences and shit isn't work, you see the value of it when you do it.

Give me the peasant life any day.

Yeah why bother giving a fuck. There is no place in this new world for the white man. Might as well just sail off to Valinor

Attached: 1660635990275221.jpg (500x605, 66.17K)

food rots otherwise we would have solved hunger like 200 years ago

>marx says it's not work, so it just isn't ok?

sounds like a russia cope, enjoy having a gdp lower than italy's, with 3 times the population

how could you earnestly link that video? imagine being this much of a midwit