>Least White country in Europe
>Culture wars imported from America
>Growing Scottish nationalism
>Northern Ireland majority Catholic again
>Economy in crisis
>Total lack of leadership
>Queen dying
It's so fucking over.

Attached: colorful-map-of-countries-of-united-clip-art-vector_csp31993260.jpg (400x520, 34.88K)

it was a good run

Attached: prepare to meet thy god.jpg (960x759, 145.77K)

Will ireland try to annex the north?

Annex it with what? They dont have a fucking army, lol

atleast you can start a new country and kick out the fucking traitors and their paki import

you’re slow as shit and about forty shades darker.

That would be great if true. Right now the British government just exists to force "diversity" down your throats and harvest shekels for the Jews. Anything that weakens government authority strengthens you. Sadly its not going to happen without a fight, the kikes aren't going to let you slip out from under them so easily.

lmao like that will ever happen

>>Queen dying
This will be the final nail in the coffin, does any bong actually want a "king Charles" at this point?

>Torys still in power

we're doomed

I think france is a lot less white, but at least they are segregated, theres barely any white areas here.

Where I live is 99.7% white

England can finally rise

>Québec as a national ethnostate will have outlived the UK enough to see it crumble into warring city states.
Lmao, lol even.

Attached: 1645284830376.jpg (591x677, 35.14K)

Southwest will inevitably split off/England will collapse before it gets nogged.

Economy in crisis is not true that's a lie.

Currently fastest growing economy in g7.

Estimated have highist population in Europe by 2050 and biggist economy in Europe or early.

Mainly due fact European country's like Germany are in population collapse disaster.

Why do you thinck everyone is trying come to UK even after brexit

Exceptionally based

cope

france has higher birth rates and eu immigration, the white share of their population has been declining slower than ours. i went to lille in 2018 and it was far whiter than most english cities
as what lol. "the republic of devon"

Seems like I struck a nerve or 20

and how many people live there, a few 1000?
2 million non whites live within 10 miles of me, and I don't even live in london.

Was it less than 10 years ago that Scotland voted to leave UK, but all the poors kept it in??
Do not remember.

Year*