"Government has no money until it first takes it away from you and me."

"Government has no money until it first takes it away from you and me."

True or false?

Attached: 1_treasury_north_facade_day_1.jpg (612x612, 77.33K)

False, money is first fake and gay

False.
The government can always just borrow money from itself in perpetuam. Taxes exist to keep inflation down and to keep goyim from accumulating too much wealth.

The government just invents money out of thin air, via infinite (((bank))) borrowing.
They probably just toss all our tax returns into a furnace at this point, they don't need them unless they wanna audit someone

That increases the money supply, which makes the cash in your bank account worth less than before. Inflation is a tax.

False. It buys bonds or debt from the central bank spends it. It then uses tax to generate money to pay it back. That means the government has no accountability in deficits and debt.

>borrow money from itself
What?

Sales tax is a tax.
Income tax is a tax.
Luxury tax is a tax.
Inflation is not a tax.

This is correct
the american government used to do that for taxes collected in early western settlements. They would just burn the money because transport would be too risky or costly

Inflation tax.

Why can't I hire a kid to mow my lawn for $3? That's what my dad paid me. If I still had three of the dollar bills, most of my work has been taken from me.

all true, governments indebt the populace, inflate the mandatory money supply and then tax you on top of it as one last fuck you goyim

>False.
It's actually true.
>borrow money from itself
pfffft no, you can't borrow something from yourself. They would be printing it, thus stealing from you indirectly through inflation. Then the burden to pay back is always placed on taxpayers. A borrower pays back, not makes others pay back. Learn to English.
OPs statement is true.
Firstly there is direct taxation, that is a given.
Secondly there are services that one may have to pay for as regulated and enforced by the governments, whether enforced by coercion or imprisonment.
Third, governments and banks are heavily intertwined. If they wanted more money for themselves they would print it through the banks and make the people pay for it later through inflation as every one of their dollars is now worth less than it was than before the money printing.
It's not even physical printing anymore, it's just adding numbers in the form of debt into a computer.

Daily reminder that the WEF openly discuss how printing money can be used to promote niggerfaggot social engieering projects.
It's even discussed how the goyim can't find out because then they would want real problems solved instead of weird pervert shit. Death to Jews.

I lose purchasing power so the government can spend. It's no different than Cyprus where they just took 10% or so out of everyone's bank account.

fuck off, Italy.

Show me on your 1099 how much you paid in inflation tax.
It’s not literally a tax, you’re just repeating faggot libertarians speaking metaphorically

And you have no roads, water and sewage, mail, health services or protection against criminals without the government

>Psh... I would manage all those things myself
No you wouldn't, neckbeard. You would die in a ditch.
>But the government sucks at those things anyway
Better than nothing, and it would be better still if you weren't so afraid of left-wing politics.

Do you even know how inflation is calculated exactly? Like how they come up with the rate estimate? Did you even know it’s an estimate and not actually a concrete thing?

it's hidden you dingus
it's in the prices of your food and services ever increasing very slightly and slowly so as to try to avoid your notice.

Attached: 1662641131065.png (800x789, 135.97K)

So it’s literally not a tax, it’s faggots repeating faggot libertarian metaphors
Thanks for playin!

The sentiment is technically true yet it tends to be selectively applied meaning republicans usually have only complained when state money went to help white people from usa but then approved billions for ukraine

the state has huge amounts of money now and usually all the stuff about it being the citizens money and not the state's to spend has only been brought up in discussions about trying to use it to help americans but not really when its given to ukraine or rich jews or africa etc

Attached: 774169E4-D824-404C-ABA4-4F1537DA5300.jpg (726x1024, 73.32K)

This is correct, but inflation is tax, so they are actually stealing from you

Show me on your tax form how much you paid in inflation tax.

Okay but all that comes with an obligation to forfeit your homeland to niggers. Your arguments only apply to a government that isn't actively hostile towards its own people, otherwise the police do far more harm than good.

Is this the best government shills can come up with?

>if the government doesn't call it a tax, then it isn't one