Why the FUCK aren't you Roman Catholic?

And no, I don't mean the Novus Ordo church
I mean REAL Roman Catholicism

youtube.com/watch?v=nfBjfcqwNzw

Attached: bishop williamson.png (1240x2029, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4rHHOOGfSk
youtube.com/watch?v=A7F5-X-XsGE
youtube.com/watch?v=7SxMthe6SV4
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Religion is for people who just don't want to think for themselves and would prefer to be led around.

Because I don’t worship jewish rabbis, or think a Filipino in a robe can turn wine into literal blood by casting a ancient jewish spell

What a pleb take

Because I am protestant.

i'm not roman...

Catholics aren’t Christian lmao.

they're schismatics

Thanks for the thread, bro. It's wasted here I think but I love the based bishop Williamson, and it was a pleasant surprise to see him posted here. Cheers.

Attached: bw.png (670x447, 385.48K)

>no, u

youtube.com/watch?v=P4rHHOOGfSk
youtube.com/watch?v=A7F5-X-XsGE
youtube.com/watch?v=7SxMthe6SV4

Thought I'd help. Something a bit shorter than the 2 hour doctrinal sessions.

Attached: 1662571168085755.jpg (1002x1024, 119.45K)

Because the bible clearly says idolaters go to hell

Which is majority of people, question is, do we want them to follow religion so they don't spergout, or do we want them to follow the church of Transgenderism/Globalism/Anti-natalism/Self-hating/degeneracy?

noice m8

Because worshipping a dead kike is stupid, reading a book written by kikes sounds boring and annoying, I would have to worry about the priests trying to molest my children, Catholic women are cheating whores and I don't want them talking to my family, I don't like being around people who cut pieces of their dick off because their dead rabbi told them to, and wasting my Sunday hanging out with child molesters and kike fetishisers sounds like a shit idea

Working on it. Starting RCIA next week. Been going to the TLM near my house. Fuck you Bergoglio.

>Starting RCIA
what's the process with that?

Because I am an actual Christian.

Attached: 1646375710640.png (1022x3982, 1.1M)

Because I dont entertain the idea of worshiping jews while suckling in jogger feet. Plus, only 1 wive. Islam is way better in everything tbqh

You should stop fucking up people's retard brains completely no matter what your political motive is. It never ends the way you want it to.

cucktholics are the biggest nigger lovings out there

Christianity led us to where we are today.

>Why the FUCK aren't you Roman Catholic?
Because Catholicism is a jewish invention to get the enemy to pray to the jew magick lodge egregore while sitting down, shutting up, and letting the jews take advantage of them

>worshiping jews
This must be the most 70IQ NPC talking point on this board. "Jesus was a JEW!" lol. You sound like such a midwit moron saying this.

>its a jewish trick
digits confirm

because I'm Muslim, duh.

I don't even know what their religion is about. It is almost like their entire culture is focused on Virgin Mary. It is a religion about Mary?

Creepy religious props and statues. Idolatry?

This.

>It is almost like their entire culture is focused on Virgin Mary
Its perhaps one of the most important parts of the meme, because if god didnt fuck mary then that necessarily means you can have spiritual powers, too - if you cultivate them

Because I’m Orthodox

>I mean REAL Catholicism not novus ordo

lol you’re not a Catholic anyway. Jay Dyer is right about you r*mans. Schisming your own church because your bishop is a heretic. Vatican 1 doesn’t allow you to be against novus ordo homeboy. Either stop larping as “trad” to come to the church that ACTUALLY hasn’t changed in 2000 years.

Attached: FA9CB61A-372F-4062-AB4B-67226E183698.jpg (1125x1424, 649.55K)

>Jay Dyer
stopped reading there
Dyer almost converted to Orthodox Judaism
it's over
kys

Proof of Christ comes when the priest casts out demons in Jesus name during exorcism.

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Halloween.jpg (720x681, 111.45K)

Because I don't worship idols like cucktholics do

I have to attend RCIA and I haven't got around to it.

Transubstantiation is empirical scientific proof of Christ and scripture. Matthew 26-26-28
The reason you don't know God is because of your smug attitude. We have proof through the blessed bread

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft

Attached: Consume the Lord.jpg (720x897, 151.87K)

>memeflag
Shill.
>why the FUCK
Shill.