Chad makes eye contact with a girl

>Chad makes eye contact with a girl
>Girl: Oh... Is there something in my hair? When will he talk to me? Thank God I wore a tampon!

>You make eye contact
>Girl:*Gets whiplash by looking away so quickly* Oh my Gawd, what a creeep! Are those his... his... sex eyes?!!!! That's it, I'm not coming here alone again!

>Chad asks out a girl
>Girl: Why do I feel so tingly down there! Oh my Gawd, I need to buy a new dress! Why did I rush my make up this morning!

>Chad asks a girl for directions
>Girl: Yeah, it's down there. The garden is so nice and the coffee they serve is the best in the city. Are you here for the day? I've always wanted to go there and...

>After literal years of browsing redpill content, being blackpilled, wasting your youth, getting fit, reading about how to talk to women, you finally talk to one, giving her a friendly greeting and asking how she is
>You: Hi, are you from around here?
>Girl pauses for a split second and then realised you're trying to flirt with her. She screams like a wild banshee, as if she's learnt her family has died in a car accident. Bystanders start to surround both of you. You're bundled over and put in a jail cell.

Attached: 1497305107266.jpg (674x906, 104.75K)

Zoomer haircut is to hide early baldness in zoomers.

Attached: ed6.png (888x1118, 1.42M)

>thank god I wore a tampon

user, what do you think a tampon is for?

>>Girl pauses for a split second and then realised you're trying to flirt with her. She screams like a wild banshee, as if she's learnt her family has died in a car accident. Bystanders start to surround both of you. You're bundled over and put in a jail cell.

That literally doesn't happen unless you're a 1/10 creep

These girls are disgusting, this is a gf you should aspire to have

Attached: 1662025062522106.webm (720x1280, 2.77M)

Amd just to clarify, this girl is a 6/10 at best

>Amd just to clarify, this girl is a 6/10 at best
Intel detected

Good. Tall strong white men need to spread their genes.

Was going to ask this as well, isnt school back in session

>Green text paranoia

Treat yourself well, OP. Stop thinking about this kind of bullshit and go live your life.

I'm a 1/10 creep due to extreme facial disfigurement and it kind of loops back around to women being nice again, out of pity really. Before my face was destroyed I was maybe 6/10 and women treated me worse than now

I thought it will be a good bait until
>Girl pauses for a split second and then realised you're trying to flirt with her. She screams like a wild banshee, as if she's learnt her family has died in a car accident. Bystanders start to surround both of you. You're bundled over and put in a jail cell.

Try making it a little more believable next time. You went a bit too far there. Keep doing it though, there's potential.

>blackpilling blog post
do the needful, anons

Thank you, but I know I'm intel

>Thank God I wore a tampon!
user what do you think a tampon is exactly..

Attached: AE8FDC7D-B459-4D23-A888-0F0E02F7ED6E.jpg (1284x857, 397.38K)

>unless you're a 1/10 creep
do you know where you are?

Lmfao who are you flirting with a high school aged liberal cunt? Most women don't act like that.

Fuck I want to breed her so bad

What would you dumb goys do without us. You would be back to jungle tier, nigger sexual selection for much dick and muh height within a generation. Without us, your Jew overlords, breeding for IQ and taking care of you, you would have nothing. It’s really pathetic how little you have learned regarding the dynamics of human power.

Attached: 38E57DF5-1FB4-4BDE-BD75-7C5A68022D26.jpg (340x528, 60.16K)

i've had a few girls chase me so I assume i'm somewhere 8/10 or over

cyrex wrote this post

if they werent 8/10 girls, you are a 4/10

i dont like men

she could bench press me.

Kek.

I see I hit a sore spot. Are Jews manlets like other semites?

I still get the chad reaction, even though I've been married for over a decade, have 2 kids, and a "dad bod" aka fat fuck. I am 6'3" and white northwest euro though.

looks like she'd beat the shit out of me while calling me a faggot and call it "playfight"

tldr lol faggot euroshit retard

They don't though, only the absolute bottom of the barrel reproduces

Have sex incel

Attached: 0613DE9E-1C0A-45DF-A904-4DC9AADE2259.gif (250x250, 1.69M)

>Thinking about women's opinion
Not gonna lie, that's pretty gay in my book

Attached: 1636405370708.webm (406x720, 2.84M)

Everyone is creeper out by men who aren't really men. Become a fucking man and everyone will respect you more and tolerate your existence. These new useless eater men are fucking sad. We need hardened men, killers.

Sorry for you man

Guess I’ll take one for the team and tongue her anus, someone has to do it so it may as well be me.

>when a germ wants to be a bottom but wants to claim he has a gf instead of admitting he wants to be the gf
sad! many such cases

married one, looks like that. im still several times stronger and don't really work out. girls look good like that but they aren't strong at all.

Usually it's like, inbetween all of this stuff

>Thank you, but I know I'm intel
Any Forumsay
>cyrex wrote this post
Cyrex I'm Arm
4nm4u

Alert: meme flag projecting.

I must be more handsome than these ugly, Godless khazar kikes, thank God.

Attached: 1659019792127996.jpg (463x600, 58.85K)

Even girls with visible muscles aren't that strong. I used to powerlift and the strongest weight class of girls are lifting much, much less weight than the lightweight class of men. I was in said lightweight class but I'm a casual now with declining T, and I still overhead press more than most of the gymrat girls at my gym squat. Women are not strong even if they bloatmax their muscles with a bootybuilding routine.

Women should be more picky then.

i hate fucking zoomers so much. They look like an angloid half nigger mutt when they get that haircut

They are, that's why the fertily rate is plummeting and only R-selected retards reproduce

retard take. Selection is now increasing numbers of welfare and social assistance eaters and breeders now more than ever before.

You need enough resource scarcity for the poor and low quality to not be able to breed very much if you want uplifting selective pressures. You also need a culture that promotes the healthy and wealthy to have a decent number of progeny. War used to also be a good method of selection, but now wit h modern weapons, and without the raping and pillaging, not so much.

That’s a man

this is how girls look at you.

Attached: disdain and disgust.webm (720x720, 376.35K)

Rich people are mostly pretty, why, they marry rich pretty people, breed rich pretty people, repeat.
Poors are often ugly, fat, below average, breed with ugly poors, repeat.
Middle class are average looking + -, struggle to stay middle class in looks and stature and not end up poors or with below avearge, marry and breed with aveeage looking middle class, reoeat

>Thank God I wore a tampon!