Day 197 of the 2-day special operation

>day 197 of the 2-day special operation

Attached: just.jpg (503x493, 36.71K)

Starvation and rolling blackouts coming to a Russia near you.

day 9000 OP's cock sucking and ass fucking orgy

Attached: 1662376032146095.jpg (800x800, 116.89K)

Day 197 of Russia winning I think you mean.

So how far away is Russia from taking all of LPR/DPR? Is there much more left?

>he literally can't be stopped!

I'd say about 48 more hours. Startiiiiiiiiiiing.... now!

ever hear of the rope a dope?
He is bleeding the US to death in a proxy war with Ukraine

the longer it takes, the weaker the US becomes
As usual they're the only ones funding shit

2 more weeks!

His soldiers are getting killed left and right, while the mutt army does not lose one soldier. Yep, thats dry bleeding.

I love these threads because despite being vacuous and repetitive as fuck, the Lakhtas will still post their mandatory 200 replies.
And let's not forget resident anti-White Muslim shitskin of note, al-Australi.

Based. I unironically believe Putin when he says Russia has taken no casualties since Feb 24.

Yes it's 4d chess. Arrests incoming. Rust the pan.

wtf i love zelensky now

>bleeding the US to death
>US spent like only $12 billion so far and it is already fucking over the Russian military
>no american deaths in this war
>US set to give over $300 billion in support/weapons to ukraine over next 4 years

Russia is beyond fucked in this war.

shills spamming anti Russia shit is totally convincing, post the clip of the actor filming his reaction after being shelled, that’s real convincing

>anti Russia shit
???

Kek do mutts really think the US has done well?

Better than the vatniks, that's for sure.

for the miniscule amount of money the US has spent ($13 billion is NOTHING to the US government).. it has had quite an impact. More HIMARS are on the way, and also the Ukrainian military benefits from operational info from the US. Training, targeting information from the likely 50 spy satellites over Ukraine currently, communications intercepts, etc). Without the US, Ukraine would likely lose, but with US help in all dimensions of the conflict, Ukraine will likely win. And this doesn't even consider an insurgency effort if Russia tried to occupy all of Ukraine. US would give advice there too on the best and most effective kinds of insurgency tactics. It would result in thousands of dead Russians being sent home each week. Keep in mind the Ukrainians fucking hate Russians now.. if Russia tries to occupy, there will be a widespread insurgency, that will go on for years, and it will bleed Russia to death. Their demographics are already a total disaster. The last thing they need is more dead Russians.

They think giving aluminum death boxes from the 60s for offensives that bog down in two days is "winning"