We must help Afghanistan

We must help Afghanistan.

Attached: E8A939DF-9E14-4C6A-8E6F-90D6C006601B.jpg (1172x1126, 693.48K)

Can’t they just sell some of the billions of dollars worth of equipment Joepedo gave them?

This isn't new they've been starving before 2001

I think they've had more than enough of our "help". If they need money they can sell some of that 89bn of military tech we generously left them.

they willingly gave in to the tablam so they git what they axe foe

The only help mudslimes deserve is pic related.

Attached: 1593437378208.jpg (1080x810, 437.07K)

Old article

Give a man a kebab and feed him for a day, teach a man to kebab and feed him for life

I unironically would if I could.

How about America releases the funds ment for Afghanistan? Their money?

You already did that, they still kicked your fat fucking ass lmao.

Don't they have millions of dollars of equipment left by the US?

>partly
Lol. Americans are 100% to blame for helping a crippled child, then knocking him over and leaving him on the ground.

Where is the morality?

>WE DON'T WANT AMERICA, FUCK OFF
>WE ARE STARVING PLEASE HELP US AMERICA
I hate how America is paying for whole undeveloped world and the worst thing is that they all hate us and we are still paying.

Why should we?

The Famine restores natural order and it will ONLY strengthen conservative religious leadership. LOL

They have been...to Pakistan. You know the place with the Islamists so extreme even the Taliban is worried about them. You know...the place that hid Osama Bin Laden. The place that would love to colonize Afghanistan.

What we should do is give the Taliban funds to transition their opium fields to fertile areas and grow food. We should also insist they continue to help us look for Al Queda (give our glowniggers something to do) and observe how the money is spent. Bet you in 20 years after we help them, the previous 20 years of occupation will be forgiven.

Attached: 1661867585335403.jpg (712x721, 80.79K)

>What we should do is give the Taliban funds
No, we should give them nothing and leave the country alone. Just leave them be and stay the fuck out of it. No more wasting time or money, it's literally not our problem at this point.

Do or don't it doesn't matter, in the end the Muslims with be in paradise eternally while kuffar will burn in hell for eternity.
And you have no idea who wrote your gospels so they're unreliable.

“The Day they will be dragged on their faces into the Fire (it will be said to them): Taste you the touch of Hell!”

[al-Qamar 54:48]

“But if you do it not, and you can never do it, then fear the Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones”

[al-Baqarah 2:24]

“When iron collars will be rounded over their necks, and the chains, they shall be dragged along,

72. In the boiling water, then they will be burned in the Fire”
[Ghaafir 40:71-72]

“and every obstinate, arrogant dictator (who refuses to believe in the Oneness of Allaah) was brought to a complete loss and destruction.

16. In front of him (every obstinate, arrogant dictator) is Hell, and he will be made to drink boiling, festering water.

17. He will sip it unwillingly, and he will find a great difficulty to swallow it down his throat, and death will come to him from every side, yet he will not die and in front of him, will be a great torment”

[Ibraaheem 14:15-17]

“Verily, the tree of Zaqqoom

44. Will be the food of the sinners.

45. Like boiling oil, it will boil in the bellies,

46. Like the boiling of scalding water.

47. (It will be said:) Seize him and drag him into the midst of blazing Fire,

48. Then pour over his head the torment of boiling water.

49. Taste you (this)! Verily, you were (pretending to be) the mighty, the generous!”

[al-Dukhaan 44:43-49]

Because you're the first ones to cry about
>muh injustice
>muh terrorism
Want the whole world to unite behind you and fight what you deem "injust". This isn't a one-way street, this justice you know?

Maybe the Taliban should convince America with some suicide bombers to give back their money

Sounds like they need to get busy with poppy production.

It's not even americas money, it's literally the afghan governments money and funds and the Taliban took over. I see no problem with giving them back their own fucking money

No one is asking for your pennies

If we never invaded I'd agree with you profoundly. But we've so thoroughly degenerated and mongrelized the Pashtun people that at this point a few million to a single billion would help them rotate away from selling opium to the damn kike Sacklers and they'd start to love us like they did in when Rambo 3 was filmed.

Attached: C88E2608ACAC48169FFAB704A9E2264F.jpg (1906x1332, 261.49K)

Look at all those nice people offering bread to that outstretched hand.

Wow, talk about delusional, the Taliban and the pashtun defeated you so badly you are making fantasies like a cuckold who watches his enemy make love to his wife yet pretends he is the hero in the story

This is the first time I agree the US should send money, because you spent a decade over there fucking everything up.

By the way, when the Taliban were fought and their government ended in 2001, poppy cultivation rose to a new high and opium has been produced by the minute

I see no widespread opium addiction in Afghanistan, so one should ask themselves, where is the opium?

>Leave country
>Locals starve
Are 3rd Worlders like animals, needing to be hunted on open season to keep the population down to a stable level?
Maybe if they converted the opioid farms to ones producing vegetables that can provide sustenance, then they wouldn't be having these problems.
Even then, the revenue from the opioid farms should be enough to provide a lucrative income to import foods.

Attached: 1611382245235.png (1012x744, 587.38K)

that's because you're a filthy dune coon.

Just give back their stolen central bank reserves chud.

>opioids
oops, I meant opium, but my point still stands. Only idiots starve in this time and era.

Another shithole turned into a bigger shithole.

Israel has been successfully preemptively kept safe: Mission Complete.

Nah more like I was a combat engineer trained for light infantry who would up doing route clearance on the only highway in the country. Removing bombs from a road in a country where I'm unwelcome by a people who have never done shit to me. I killed the Taliban in the gayest way possible. The only thing I fantasize about is going back in time and fighting the Taliban honorably with rifle and ruck in their mountains.

I know. I once held an old couple at gun point while another soldier bulldozed their opium fields. The woman sobbed and pleaded and acted crazy the whole time. Terp later said she was screaming "We'll STARVE! PLEASE! WE'LL STARVE" as my buddy chain smoked and destroyed their livelihood laughing and I stood there holding a rifle at this lady while we ruined her life.

they can try, memeflaggot.

May Allah ember give you guidance and I hope Allah permits me to see you on judgement day to see you make the same statement then while you are dragged by your face to hell.
And you have no authentic chain of transmission for any gospel and neither do you have any idea who wrote your gospels.

>are third worlders animals
Yes

I don't give a fuck about "injustice" and I only give a fuck about terrorism when it affects my countrymen. I want my country to go back to the Monroe doctrine, I don't give a fuck about our "allies" in Europe, Asia, or especially the Middle East since all they do is cause problems for us. If the Taliban want to start encouraging terrorism then war should again be declared and we can continue fighting, I'm sure they enjoyed living in shitty mountain mudhuts for twenty years and want to back to it instead of living in air conditioned villas.

As for the money, there is no reason for us to give it back. The Taliban hate us, they still consider us to be their enemy, so why should we help them? I want nothing to do with the country and that includes trying to win them over with bribes.

It’s their fault they can’t create a society that can feed them. It’s a reflection of their innate potential (or lack thereof) as people, and proof they aren’t worth it.

pussies like you are why this country doesn't win wars.

The Taliban literally has a brigade of suicide fighters you know that right? They call it "the pride of our army".

No matter how tough you think you are, or your equipment is. A man who is willing to sacrifice his life for his ideal, which is Islam in this case, has already won before engaging or opening fire

Not sure if i should believe you, the US goal was never to destroy the poppy fields or even dim the output but quite the opposite. The US needed the opium.

Explain to me how invading Afghanistan was morally justifiable? Why this desire to win an unjust war?