Fuck muslims

Fuck muslims
>fuck muslims
Fuck muslims
>fuck muslims
Fuck muslims
>fuck muslims

You are worse than animals and you should all be impaled

Attached: 1662627941937904.webm (320x426, 1.55M)

This isn't halal.
The animal should not see another slaughtered animal

Why not just straight up decapitate the cow in one Swift move ?

>This isn't halal.
>The animal should not see another slaughtered animal
Oh yeah...that's what s wrong with the video

Attached: 1661704074224111.gif (400x325, 1.9M)

>no wonder your kind worships a childfucker

based

You honestly thought smelly poop eating Arabs killed their animals humanely? Americans use a cow gun to blow a cow's brains out all in one go- that's how it's done baby.

Would you rather it's killed in the street with a machete?

I hope you're a vegetarian, faggot.

All meat comes from animals and blood is involved.

>this is the most humane way of slaughtering animals

They still unironically try to defend it

Start fighting, they will leave.

we’re actually explicitly told to not let animals witness the slaughter of another animal, and to also clean any blood that spilled before bringing in the next animal for slaughter.

It may not seem like it at first glance, but hand slaughtering an animal is actually the least painful way to slaughter them. We are told to cut into the animals neck up to the jugular, which is where all the nerves are. Once cut, the animal can not feel pain anymore.

Every ruling in Islam regarding slaughtering an animal is meant to decrease suffering as much as possible, not increase it.

Shooting and stunning look painless, but that is about it. They only look painless.

bait
DO NOT RESPOND I REPEAT DO NOT RESPOND

>muslim from england

why am i not surprised

I dont understand why slaughtering cattle means sand niggers deserve wholesale violence, however sand niggers are absolutely not people, and they absolutely do deserve wholesale violence, starting with their children first, then the whores/males.

I just fail to understand the connection.

not only that, it also should be slain by human, not by machine, and given water after cut, to fulfil last wish of such animal + clean throat.

I raise my own animals and I would never turn them upside down and let them bleed to death

>It may not seem like it at first glance, but hand slaughtering an animal is actually the least painful way to slaughter them

The absolute state

Attached: A-scheme-of-the-captive-bolt-gun-mechanism-slaughterers-gun-ger-Bolzenschussapparat.png (249x356, 108.88K)

>DO NOT RESPOND I REPEAT DO NOT RESPOND
Its not bait. Its the new europeans

Attached: 1660393773354980.png (680x687, 638.23K)

stop wasting your time, akhi. they will say all they want and still buy meat/sausages from local store.

>not only that, it also should be slain by human, not by machine, and given water after cut, to fulfil last wish of such animal + clean throat
Give water to the animal you ve just sliced its throat? If someone sliced your throat you think you re last wish would be fucking water?

Fucking chechen retard supporting your fellow pajeet

Attached: 1660677813618989.jpg (640x395, 43.8K)

Its crazy, I used to think Muslims were capable enough to run their own societies, but there they are, parasiting off others like helpless leeches.

>not bait
>gets 3 replies within minutes
hes just a dopamine farmer, with the reddit spacing and all, youre retarded if you use this site for more than a year and cant spot bait by now

They are better than niggers but still cant form societies more advanced than tribes

GREAT POST OP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am working on some more ammo those websites are gold mines

Attached: islam3.jpg (1000x3500, 613.79K)

First day on internet fren?

Its not. Ever talked to a muslim irl? They will claim the quran predicted quantum physics

Attached: 1662287466824614.jpg (555x690, 56.3K)

herbivore animal instincts, dumb niggerfagot

Story time,
Yesteerday I was relaxing out of class at uni when I was forced to overhear the obnoxiously loud talk of some hijabis.

>Yeah, so we were at this party when suddenly my friend started spasming out
>and when she did, this somali guy just bolted from the scene
*Omg! That's so scary! What happened?
>We called the ambulance as we had to hold friend down from spasming too much
>Turns out the somali guy had spiked her drink
Omg! That is terrifying! Who was he? Why did he do it?
>Well, he was a second cousin of my friend and his aunt had ordered him to to it after my friend had some negative opinions about the quran
Oh. Well, I guess..... I mean, I understand why he did it then. Your friend really shouldn't have done that.

Literally all my WTF.

Attached: NormalBehaviour.jpg (300x235, 13.69K)

Chinks and sand niggers have no soul.

That's really pretty and respectful. I don't understand the point of bleeding out the animal but I get the feeling there's good intent behind that too.

>herbivore animal instincts, dumb niggerfagot
Inbred muslim abomination

Attached: 1649520630520.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

youre fucking retarded

The swedecuck is baiting

I've killed my own chickens, but not often