AMERICAN ROYALTY

Americans, would you die for Princess Sasha?
Former First Daughter vapes and flaunts her midriff in belly-shirt and maxi skirt on USC campus - along with Euphoria actress Storm Reid

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11190871/Sasha-Obama-flaunts-midriff-revealing-belly-shirt-maxi-skirt-heading-class-USC.html

Attached: chrome_LzteHRK6xR.png (664x915, 1.53M)

>omg this is terrible!! call the police !!1!

Attached: 62175679-11190871-image-a-144_1662581968422.jpg (470x751, 77K)

There’s no way this bitch is Obama’s daughter. She looks more SEA than black.

lol, she vapes. fucking loser

i bet she has depression and is on 20 fucking pills.

>AMERICAN ROYALTY
That would be some native princess, if they even keep track of any of that

Built for BWC

Attached: R[1].jpg (1024x638, 94.24K)

Just a quick message to all glowniggers monitoring this board and this thread in particular : if by 2015 you weren't confortably installed in your own reserved room with all of your family in one of the numerous dumbs i'm sorry to say that you are literally expendable and are not in a better position that the rest of us aka the plebs. They can give you all the good boi medals and all the funny money in the world that isn't worth shit by the way that doesn't change the fact that they fucking left you dry in this dying world. Since you're fucked either way why not repent and spill the beans ? Why would you throw away your one and only life for pieces of shits that clearly doesn't give a shit about you ? You got played, man i know that sucks but you have an incredible opportunity to get back at (((them))). Just do it

Imagine having to wear all that goofy shit to feel good about yourself

Impressive. Jazz really has shed those pounds. Good on him.

Attached: 1662607721616555.jpg (1024x845, 451.48K)

Only Sasha Grey

Aww, she looks just like her dads.

in other words, she should prepare for boredom in the bedroom

Jazz Jannyings?

Yes, I would have sex with her

Based is this pasta? Im taking it though thank you Pierre

Why do parents keep sending their daughters off to college? Serious question. I have no clue what kind of crack their fathers must be smoking; why not a local uni where you can better keep tabs on her? Cutting her loose will only mean brainwashing on weekdays and gangbangs on the weekends.

she needs to put her black dumper on my face NOW

I just made it like an hour ago because i was bored, you can use it if you want

Her real father is Indian checkum

She literally looks nothing like her "dads" someone post her real parents

Zero scandals & two hot daughters

Hunter already smashed that shit.

She misses Hunter’s BWC.