Winter Is Coming

It will be chaos. Do what you can to prepare.

Attached: Winter_forest_silver.jpg (3353x2234, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsws.org/en/articles/2022/09/08/uotn-s08.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't have to

Not. My. Problem.

I bet nothing happens.

Thank you, Ivan. The based will survive. The nigger, the tranny the soiboi and the taco coon will not.
Enjoy your power during our reformation.

You will be wrong this time. But time will tell, I don't care to argue. You will see.

I live in a savannah, and my country is one of the Russia's friends, so your winter is not my problem.

This. Eurocucks should have risen up long ago, you are sleeping in the bed you made

I could be but... covid wasn't real.

I remember you niggers saying this shit last winter too.

Attached: 1661464776370605.gif (320x192, 1.01M)

Winter is friend, embrace it.

You what Israel, user? That you can't print petroleum into existence during a massive shortage just by creating more currency.
Costs will skyrocket for essentially everything soon, across the western world.
Covid was just a fake artificially created shortage. This will not be artificial.
But believe what as you will fren, you will be shown. Everything is oil, everything is plastic now, and modern growing of food hinges on the stuff entirely.
And their plan for this, already so soon being implemented? Print currency; try to patch up where they can, and how long have they had the tap off? A week? I see no reason there will be no "habbening." This isn't the typical hopium built on feels and media jew screeches.

>I'm telling the truth this time honest you really are about to die.

Yeah, I don't believe you.

>put on a sweater
problem solved

You are welcome! Unfortunately, 80% of US will die, bhut atleast based rednecks and hillbillies wil live!

Southern hemisphere will sit back and enjoy the show... Knowing full well we are next but hey a shit show before it starts for us.

lucky you

For everyone else, don't forget the food and fuel. A gasoline/propane dual fueled electric generator is your greatest ally

Winter isn't real

Even when we were bombing the everloving shit out of most of the middle east, we didn't cut off the main tap of our oil import sources.
That would be insane, what sort of fool would do that?
Unironic yes. Thank you, and amen.

I mean Joe Biden told me it was going to be a dark winter in which I would get sick and die so there's that

>my country is one of the Russia's friends
even under Bolsonaro? Would it remain so if he were replaced by Lula?

To all those only now getting into prepping and doing some last minute preparations: Good OPSEC and Signature Reduction are crucial. I often read on here, in particular coming from American anons, how they're going to band together with their neighbours, fight off raiders and whatnot. Don't fool yourself. You won't truly know who's who until it's actually going down. The neighbour you think of so highly today and consider based and so on and so forth may very well come over in three months and kill you for your stash of deenz.
Don't advertise the fact that you're getting prepared. Don't even talk about potential turmoil. Do everything under the radar.

>modern growing of food hinges on the stuff entirely.
the key

Not used heating in about 5 years

Realistically speaking it's probably not going to be THAT extreme. Probably.
Even if the winter is going to be much colder than usual (which seems to be the case) any at least somewhat functioning society should manage to not freeze to death.
Remember: the collapse is not an event - it's a process. It's not going to happen at once - it IS happening gradually as we speak.
I think that it won't be the freezing hell and people dying en masse. It will be similar to business as usual except with more poverty and unemployment due to failing industry.

Though things might be different if welfare niggers chimp out. I can't discount the possibility that the European society collapses suddenly in which case logistics might also fail at once and then there will be freezing and starving to death.

But it just seems too awesome to be true. Reality usually lets us down. Nothing is cool and awesome anymore. So it will be just shitty recession and turn to poverty with restrictions, lockdowns, propaganda from every device
including fridges and microwaves, blaming Putin and whatnot.
Europoors will at first bear with it and buy into it all. Then they will slowly realise how dumb they were and... do nothing. People will simply start shifting into a grey zone, a sort of underground, black markets, P2P trade, small community stuff. Those who can will migrate, their governments will become more and more authoritarian (instead of totalitarian). Nobody will start revolutions or uprisings. It will be very much like Venezuela or Zimbabwe scenario: a shift to planned economy, planners are retards, everything goes to hell, society degenerates, and it ends with fake powerless government on a territory with poor economically irrelevant population.

i don't bother to either, i just throw on more layers, make warm drinks, or if it feels pretty cold just get the comfy fireplace going; the uk doesn't even get that cold to begin with, modern man is just weak and reliant on corporations and governments to give them instant comfort

Plz nuke us

ive bought a ton of firewood, and i rent a aparment with inculded power. Ill sell most firewood when winter is here and no more firewood te get :D

I really hope we get another Texas fiasco and this time it genuinely crashes the entire grid.

Attached: 32-pictures-that-show-just-how-freezing-cold-it-i-2-2020-1613596236-25_dblbig.jpg (1200x797, 99.26K)

I hope it's the coldest winter on record.
I want thousands to die.
Maybe then faggots will stop blindly supporting pookrane.

Nothing ever happens

>A poll conducted by YouGov in France, Germany, Poland and the United Kingdom concludes that the rise in the cost of living has become the most important issue in all four countries
>One in five respondents says he or she is having to dip into savings to survive. One in 10 is skipping meals. More than half expect to be unable to heat their homes adequately in the winter. The majority expect social unrest in the coming months. In France, four out of 10 respondents wish the Yellow Vest protest movement would return.
>Even financial advisers are now warning of social unrest. “There are many headwinds ahead for the rest of this year that could impact investor returns,” writes Nigel Green of deVere Group. “One of the biggest—and most overlooked—is the rising risk of large-scale social unrest. The global cost of living crisis is the major contributing factor.”
>According to the civil unrest index of the global risk intelligence company Verisk Maplecroft, more than 50 percent of the nearly 200 countries covered experienced an increase in mass mobilizations risk between the second and the third quarters of 2022, the largest number of nations since the firm released the index in 2016. At the top of the list are countries as poor as Bosnia-Herzegovina and as rich as the Netherlands and Switzerland.
>The claim that Russia is to blame for everything is increasingly losing ground, according to the YouGov survey. In the meantime, many see the responsibility also with the energy companies and their own government. The massive attack on their own standard of living, while the energy companies are raking in record profits and are compensated for losses by the state with sums in the billions, has opened the eyes of many.
>wsws.org/en/articles/2022/09/08/uotn-s08.html

Attached: 1661811601807970.gif (360x360, 4M)

Name one thing that ever happened

why tho? just chop some wood, problem solved.

you guys have a fireplace... right?

lol

No McDonald's has ever been nuked in all of history.

lol retard. They are trying to holodomor you, you should be prepping like hell.

define happening first, so you can't just edgelord out please

What by sending bad weather?

How does firewood protect you from a soviet style police state trying to starve and freeze you?

Just wear a fucking sweater christ

independence from the gov and companies being attacked (or attacking)

How does coping with "muh gunz" and whining on an obscure imageboard protect you from having your election stolen by Jews?