GERMAN INDUSTRY CRASHING BEFORE OUR EYES

THE NEW MEDIEVAL EUROPE LOOMS NEARER COMFYBROS
>latestly.com/socially/world/just-in-german-automotive-supplier-dr-schneider-is-insolvent-latest-tweet-by-disclose-tv-4177430.html
>JUST IN - German Automotive Supplier Dr. Schneider is Insolvent.
>Bankruptcy in Kronach: 4000 jobs affected: automotive supplier Dr. Schneider is bankrupt
>The next company is insolvent: Dr. Schneider, an internationally active automotive supplier from the Kronach area, had to submit the application. A total of 4000 employees are affected.
>According to several media reports, the internationally active automotive supplier Dr. Schneider, based in Kronach-Neuses, filed for insolvency on Wednesday (07 September 2022). The Coburg district court confirmed this when asked by Radio Eins.
>The preliminary insolvency proceedings have already been opened. Next, the employees should also be informed. There are around 1,400 employees at the company headquarters in Neuses. the dr The Schneider group of companies also has other production sites in Germany, China, Poland, Spain and the USA. The company employs a total of 4,000 people.

Attached: dr-schneider-insolvent.jpg (680x388, 43.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tomdabassman/status/1567450786312949760
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not my problem.

Attached: 1646277289209.gif (510x510, 568.73K)

>the internationally active automotive supplier Dr. Schneider, based in Kronach-Neuses, filed for insolvency on Wednesday
fake news. the german minister of economy said this isnt possible

The jobs went to India and China.

Dude knows nothing about economy. Just like van der Leyen doesn't know anything about defense or how to run an economic union.

At least we stand with Ukraine!!!

Attached: 1640319626928.png (472x468, 72.12K)

no worries, just stop production for a year like Robert Habeck said, everything will be fine
>twitter.com/tomdabassman/status/1567450786312949760

Attached: stop-producing.png (1689x989, 914.21K)

Industry is for developing shitholes.

The only thing that matters is banking and service sector gdp.

Modern Germans are faggot cucks with no redeeming qualities. You had how many decades to throw the yanks out? I won't miss these faggots

No biggie, just wrap some warm blankets around it

nothingburger. everything will be fine and back to normal

what about elons tesla giga factory . is he seething about the electricity prices. facory literally just about to open. what a shit timing. he should have gone to Hungary

Attached: 1662282400030658.jpg (500x500, 29.08K)

>You had how many decades to throw the yanks out?
The ones who had the ability to yank out yanks already died in WW1 and WW2, they had to import Turks to show some masculinity. I'm not Turk, and Turks are 2nd class citizens here, just because they will never be German. They built a parallel society and it's cringe.

It's well known Germans can't live with foreigners and even with themselves. Yet they keep importing foreigners like morons.

t. brown foreigner.

all of Elon's companies are just scams to get government funds and fake printed money, he will be fine

Idk, I hope he don't get fucked over. Entire German industry depends on Russian gas.

Not my problem

sure that works out well. a population full of Sesselfurzer

Attached: FbYU7LOXkAAuCjv.jpg (981x1200, 245.86K)

Yep, he'll write off his losses and Government tax payers will get hit.

T-T-Take t-t-that P-Put-ACK

>The only thing that matters is banking and service sector gdp.
I believe the sanctions on Russia are disproving this right now, no?

Enjoy eating digital dollars during the winter

we have been living out of printed money since 2008, but it's stopping working now, Biden had to start tapping into actual physical resources cause printed money no longer working

Attached: petroleum-reserve.png (773x966, 392.25K)

Take that Putin!

this just means the sanctions are working

based and finance-pilled

time to finance ourselves out of this

Attached: margin-call-bloom.png (815x895, 363.64K)

Yeah and I am a conspiracy theorist when I bring this up and tell people that our economy is getting fucked. Fuck the "elite", fuck the Antichrist

and heating with virtual coal and gas

get a comfy cabin with a fireplace, and enjoy seeing gas-cucks seethe this winter

Attached: swiss-jailed.png (983x726, 308.96K)

>Take THAT, putl-ACK!

Lmao what a retard

imagine being this buck broken by jews

Attached: german ukrainian brotherhood.jpg (600x252, 54.06K)

we need to kill our leaders at this point. picking not only the losing, but morally wrong side of a war and destroying economy in the process. but they should have been killed during covid but nothing happened. and the sheep who lined up for poison injections will line up for whatever else is in store

the suffering of the cattle is not bad enough yet.

Attached: 1662376032146095.jpg (800x800, 116.89K)

Ww3 will be so fun

2 more sanctions to flatten the Moscow

Attached: biden wigger.jpg (989x1199, 218.79K)

Would have been better off building it in the UK, but no he didn't because he believed like an NPC "BREXIT BAD!"

Good, death to democracy.

Attached: 1484934165280.jpg (461x487, 56.02K)

there hasn't been any terrorist attack against elites in half a century, only against civilians

and which energy resource would have made it better in the UK in this instance?

>at this point
The point was 50+ years ago. That ship has sailed unless overnight normalfags stopped being retarded. Even if they are killed they will just be replaced by other stooges. It’s not just the “leaders” it’s fucking everybody who’s involved in any of this shit who need to have their entire bloodline wiped.

I see it as history making a lesson. Either the lesson will be “people are fucking retarded and will take anything if you sugarcoat it enough” (even literally, think of the donuts for getting vaxxed) or “talk shit get hit and your entire families burned alive by a small group of rebels who will use you as a reasoning why niggers and kikes need to be exterminated and lefties should face the wall”