Reuters Poll: 58% of America says MAGA movement is threatening democracy

>Fifty-eight percent of respondents in the two-day poll - including one in four Republicans - said Trump's "Make America Great Again" movement is threatening America's democratic foundations.

How can this possibly be real? There is not one person I know of who voted for trump in 2016 that did not vote for trump again in 2020, and who wouldn’t vote for him again in 2024. Are they really that scared of trump winning again that they need to pretend like more than half the country really thinks he is a “threat to democracy”?? I feel like I can’t trust a word that the press or the government says anymore. It all seems completely fake. They all really get their marching orders from the same puppet master, don’t they?

Attached: 04F8D80F-5803-4A44-B33B-5327B9431445.jpg (1170x1865, 1.12M)

I did a poll yesterday, it proved that 96% of Americans want to gas all kikes.
Wasn’t expecting that desu but I’ll take it.

Even the top comments on this article read like contrived garbage to me. “When someone says they’re republican I am immediately feeling fear”. Is this all really propaganda to go along with Biden’s speech? It really seems like at this point they won’t stop until the dem uniparty is perma-installed

Forgot pic

Attached: C2F45E67-BFA5-415E-B412-879A1F2EB449.jpg (1168x1362, 165.92K)

how come bots (or maybe real npcs?) like these never say how or why ... no supporting statements. Who talks like that? When I talk shit, I want people to know why, and I do my very best to piss them off bone-deep where they can see more inescapably the error of their ways while begging no further clarification.

This is what makes me so skeptical about this all. These many people can’t actually be this vapid and empty… can they? Or do they really just mindlessly parrot what the tv tells them.

Any time I get into it with a friend of mine that doesn’t like trump, it’s always the same thing. They think Russia collusion is real despite zero evidence, they think Jan 6th was real despite a ton of evidence that it was a fed honeypot. In their heads there is this pile of dirt on the guy that doesn’t actually exist.

When 9/10ths of these people are either bots or NPC’s who really gives a flying fuck about their opinions.

Hey Americans the media is telling you Trump is unpopular again! Better believe them this time and not vote for him!

If you believe any polls you must be new. If you believe bot comments you must be very new.

Because they vote. I believe there was voter fraud in 2020 but it was concentrated in a few key places and states. In the majority of places in the country the election process is still trustworthy. But that doesn’t stop hypnotized NPCs from voting on fake news because “I don’t want to be perceived as a threat to democracy”

Attached: 1662628572410571.jpg (2224x2120, 1.27M)

Reuters. The company with a board member on the Pfizer board.

These shitheads are torpedoing their own kikes with their insane arrogance.

Define 'polls'

>How can this possibly be real?
It's not. Just the usual gaslighting, fearmongering, and astroturfing you'd expect from the Jews media.

They literally only included four Republicans in the poll.

But here is the problem: You and I know this, but if you tried to explain to a normie how interconnected the “narrative-drivers” are they will look at you like you’re crazy and tell you to take your tinfoil hat off. At least that’s been my experience… I’ve all but stopped trying.

No they didn’t:

> The latest Reuters/Ipsos poll, conducted online in English throughout the United States, gathered responses from 1,003 adults, including 411 Democrats and 397 Republicans. It has a credibility interval - a measure of precision - of four percentage points.

We are not fucking around with the MAGA cult anymore.

Trump and his minions will be jailed. Same people will be given control of the GOP again. America is a two party system and one of those.partiee cannot be off the deep end batshit insane and borderline fascist.

This is going to piss a lot of you off but you will accept it.

You just have to decide if you want to fuck right out of future elections or swallow your battered egos and start voting for normal Republicans "small government/family values" Republicans again.

But China isn't bad?

I feel like there has been a huge increase in the rhetoric since Biden’s speech last week. Whether it’s (fake) polls like this one, the talking heads on TV, or political ads, the message is now “republicans and specifically ‘MAGA-Republicans’ (a term that I never heard used before Biden spoke last week) are dangerous and a threat to our democracy” yet nobody can explain how or why.