AM radio in cars

They should make the radio hardwired to only tune NPR.

Attached: Screenshot_20220908-014611~2.png (720x1159, 182.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/news/heres-why-some-automakers-tune-out-am-radios-in-new-cars
youtube.com/watch?v=dYtx6uJRZ8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post link bitch

Mostly chip shortage. Cost cutting.

You have to be really dumb to spend $10,000+ on a modern car. Do with the niggers do and get a Nissan on credit and then never pay for it

Attached: 1661962744459595.png (612x612, 491.2K)

>listening to radio programming
ngmi imagine being this fucking retarded

Attached: mfw-.png (338x490, 104.04K)

most conservative talk radio is on am. I love the sound of am honestly it's super /comfy/, I listened to Art Bell coast to coasts in hd and it just wasn't the same.

thedrive.com/news/heres-why-some-automakers-tune-out-am-radios-in-new-cars

Maybe it's because who the fuck even uses AM radio stations. And those few stations that need AM are not something you would generally listen in a car.

We predicted this years ago, satellite only radio to force subscription fees on everyone buying the latest and greatest basedboy car.

Attached: 1660996639137380.jpg (333x300, 13.56K)

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=dYtx6uJRZ8o

my 2022 nissan versa has AM radio and no navigation or emergency remote capabilities
never under estimate the car makers ability to sell what people will actually buy

News and traffic are on AM.

Nissans are junk.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jjjjjjjjjjjjoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssss dddddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd tttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Pretty sure there hasn't been an am station in my area in 20 years

You can say that now and look smart, but once a subset of the public catches to how bad a deal the new ones are the existing stock of used will command a premium.
Already desirable collectables and sports models will do another 2x easy.

They don't want people to be able to listen to non-State-approved transmissions in the future.

>Nissans are junk.
well they are assembled in the usa...

NPR = Regurtiation of Rueters talking points = Rothschild controlled media. This is simply a fact.

Nobody asked you leaf

Mfw I did exactly that and moved 3 states away.

Attached: 1662517592480333.png (680x911, 287.14K)