Wtf? How is this so true? Can Any Forums debunk it?

It really do be like that tho.

Attached: 1654832888918-3.jpg (474x474, 36.5K)

the beanz the deenz the spleens the jeans the keenz
the sneed the feed the seed the speed the weed
the chuck
the fuck
the suck
the muck
the puck
the zuck
the duck
super sneed

Go fuck yourself spamming nigger, you do it multiple times a day
Sage it lads

america should wait until jews stop running their country's milary before they should consider if their citzens would be beter of without guns ne thinks

I'll give up my non-musket guns if we kick out blacks and repeal the 19th. Deal?

the founding fathers didn't have to live near pic related

Attached: artworks-000660922411-m3gi00-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 49.7K)

Ok but women can't vote and niggers are property too. Thems the rules.

>Bulgaria
Why do you care? Mind your own business, and yes. They foresaw technological innovation.
They even had repeating guns back then. Puckle Gun, referred to as a "Machine Gun".

>he Puckle gun (also known as the defence gun) was a primitive crew-served, manually-operated flintlock revolver patented in 1718 by James Puckle (1667–1724), a British inventor, lawyer and writer. It was one of the earliest weapons to be referred to as a "machine gun", being called such in a 1722 shipping manifest, though its operation does not match the modern use of the term.

When the founders wrote the 1st amendment, communication was via letter delivered by horse.
Maybe it’s time for you to send your whining gripes the same way.

They pulled off a revolution. What's your excuse?

Attached: 1650934067883.png (794x589, 314.33K)

shut the fuck up about the puckle gun. 3 were sold to some guy in china.
1 was sold to some russiab guy.
just shut the fuck up.

talk about the chambers machine gun. it was adopted by the us marines. you pull the cord and you have 240 rounds of automatic death.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-10-29-at-11.30.59-AM.png (1200x762, 342.69K)

The military back then had muskets and so did we. Now they have scary black rifles and so do we.

Attached: no forward assist.webm (740x416, 2.89M)

also, we've had too many of these threads. fuck you kike.

here is an auto indexing revolver from the 1600s

Attached: Screenshot_20220904-210635.png (1432x1436, 705.74K)

This

Why are Americans so obsessed with guns?

America has one of the HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of guns. You practically hear some kind of mass shooting happening in the USA on a daily basis. We even recently witnessed 10 innocent people killed by some deranged 4channer with an assault rifle in Buffalo, NY. If I were you, I wouldn't feel safe walking outside knowing there are psychos out there who are capable of pulling the trigger on a whim.

>Inb4 your a pussy

I am a veteran (a former Air Force combatant stationed in Camp Rogain, to be exact), so I have both the authority and experience to talk about this. My grandfather also fought for your freedoms by storming the beaches of Normandy. You DYEL losers aren't in a position to call me as such.

>Inb4 but what about muh Second Amendment

Let's face it, us ordinary folks don't need highly lethal weapons of war, such as the Assault Rifle 15. And our Founding Fathers never had automatic weapons in mind when they drafted the constitution. They meant less lethal Wild West shit like black powder muskets and swords.

>Inb4 but what about muh self defence

There are highly effective and specialized martial arts out there fit for that very purpose, such as Krav Maga, Systema, and Wing Chun. As a BJJ blue belt myself, if someone were to mug me on the streets, I could easily just submit him with a triangle choke and put the assailant to sleep. Strive to become like me. There is simply NO need to murder someone when defending yourself.

So tell me again, why are y'all against gun control?

Attached: 22lrzip.jpg (700x453, 62.27K)

So ban them all. Like Canada has done. This isn't the own you think it is.

Attached: banned firearms.jpg (2048x1280, 326.05K)

SHALL

Attached: 1631278038882.jpg (996x1022, 204.14K)

you're a faggot.
you experience means nothing.
go live in spain or whatever faggot flag you're using.
you're clearly not american in spirit.

Attached: flintlock-breech-loading-repeating-pistol-lorenzoni-pistol-about-1795-1.jpg (1416x933, 59.1K)

do you faggots just hang out here in the early hours?

Attached: this-is-a-kalthoff-repeater-it-fired-up-to-30-19347411.png (500x300, 26.08K)

That was the 90's AWB that didn't ban it. Read the texts of ANY of the AWB's proposed since then and they have banned that too. The list of banned guns is much more comprehensive now. The manufacturers wouldn't be able to just change a few features and get around the ban in any of the more recently proposed bans.

I'm a big fan of the KISS (keep it simple stupid) philosophy. Americans just need 3 simple laws to deal with gun violence:

1. Ban hand guns. They are not necessary for hunting and are only designed to kill people.
2. Ban anything with a magazine. Only single-shot rifles should be allowed.
3. Ban pump action shotguns. Single or double barrel only.

Op is a cock sucking jew

Attached: puckle gun.jpg (600x300, 36.34K)

It's to lazy to even show actual guns its just some scary looking abomination auto? and 3/4 of a flint rifle.

OP is cancer.

Yes just ban guns that'll stop criminals, criminals follow the law.

Retards like you should have been aborted.

They only need two:
>SHALL
>deport blacks
Gun crime solved.

Attached: 1652176707117.png (1094x1013, 226.56K)

Maybe is a made of May and Be. May is asking permission, be is to exist.
The answer is No. fuck off faggot.

Ban being a pussy faggot canadiaAPPN80n chink

>only designed to kill people
the second was never about hunting.
it's about killing people.
stay in canada you retard.
you're better off a subject than a free man.

Don't forget your square ammo.