I Quit My Job Today…

All of this diversity garbage benefiting white women—the people who have gotten everything throughout history without ever working for it—has me fed up. It has gone way too far, to the point, that I can’t even stomach pursuing my goals anymore.

I quit my job today.

And as usual, I see it’s old white men and women busy promoting this agenda—as long as it makes them look and feel good. They’ve already amassed huge wealth, often through so little work in uncompetitive economic climates of the past, that they now run the country. They won at a much easier game.

And instead of empathy, saying to themselves, **hey this isn’t fair, I should stand up for meritocracy as I’m the one with financial security,** they readily fold and succumb to feminist/identity politics grifts and scams.

Instead, they willingly screw over their sons, in the insanely-competitive global economy they concocted.

Not only are we discriminated against, heavily in the labor market, but when we do get a job, in something like STEM, we’re doing 3X the work for 1/3rd the credit, as we’re surrounded by incompetent diversity hires and promotions. Chicks with pretentious glasses on a soap box.

And we’re forced to put up with it. Even the mere hint that you’d prefer meritocracy and transparency is met with extreme defensiveness, as the entire ecosystem around you is now built on incompetent people relying on theatrics and deceit to get ahead.

Attached: 8C8E8203-98C3-41DD-A81C-D8B1E9DBF93E.jpg (825x550, 57.05K)

I just finally gave up after 10 years in a high-end career. I quit in pure disgust, after months of negotiating for a mutually-beneficial, meritocratic business operation. They just wouldn’t budge. I do all of the work, while people that do nothing but whine get everything, including credit for what I do, and the power to manage me and the team that relies on me.

Execs kept hiring and promoting incompetent feminist women above me. Managing high-level STEM jobs, with 0 qualifications or experience. An ego punch, but also just a hassle, as they don’t know what they’re doing and they muck up the projects and team I’m responsible for.

Two were hired through diversity fellowships, before they were full-time hired directly into upper management, and get this—one was so rich, she bragged that her favorite hobby is “sunbathing on yachts.” How disenfranchised!

And immediately, upon having her competence tested, one lashed out and got my former boss fired for “discrimination.” A guy with a PhD from a top institution, a pregnant wife, a mortgage. Ruined his career.

The other, gaslighted me constantly. She’d take credit for my team’s work. She exploited my quiet Asian coworker, had him do a project, and then told everyone she did it. And when I tried to explain a concept to her, attempting to make her less of an incompetent obstacle, she’d go ballistic and say “you’re talking down to me, this is not okay!”

So demoralized.

Flags not showing

US

Can anyone relate?

I just don’t get how this keeps going farther and farther without basis, and nobody prominent speaks up on it…?

>it’s old white men
I understand women pushing for this garbage but I never understood the old guys doing it.

The only winning move is not to play.

My office is 30 men, 2 women. The men do tech work and the women - one is HR and the other is the office manager. All the women do is post on social media, officially for the company, how more women are needed in IT.

I ran into it today. I could even tell he agreed. Just such a coward. And this is one of the most prominent sports executives, in the most old-school, conservative sport. spouting diversity nonsense. Won’t stand up for anything, even as an ally.

Yes absolutely. I just never even tried and chose the NEET life instead of wasting most of my youth trying to save a ship thats sinking because people are actively trying poke holes in it. I actively decided to never try at life because I didn't see society working out past age ~40 for me. Spent the last several years doing whatever the fuck I wanted and its been absolutely amazing seeing how right I was.

What I will never understand though is how the majority of the Western world seemingly can't or won't try to prepare for any future further than a week or two in the future. We are litterally making our country into a third world country in record time. Just imagine all the seriously complex stuff that keeps our countries afloat. I just saw a video about an electric barrier they use to stop Carp from swimming into lake Michigan and making the entire great lakes fish population 100% carp.
When there are no competent people left to keep this sort of stuff operating in max 15 years, probably less, we are all fucked.
WHY DOES NO ONE CARE ABOUT MAINTING OUR LITERAL ABILITY TO GET CLEAN WATER PAST NEXT WEEK.
It really makes you just want to see all these fucks starve to death even if it means you're right there with them.

My shit hole of a company has some diversity team. In 2020 (of course) they published some newsletter saying something along the lines of "meet our diversity team." It was 7 white women and 1 white man. Then they sent out a survey asking about how you feel the company could do more to promote diversity. I told them they could fire 6 of the women on the diversity team and hire a bunch of nonwhites if they wanted to not be hypocrites.

I know it's petulant and did literally nothing, but it made me feel good calling out their bullshit.

Yeah, that will change. Don’t coax it.

I worked for a sports franchise, in an all-male pro sport. 6 years ago same thing. Now, every promotion, every prominent position has to be female or a minority and qualifications went right out the window in even the most technical department—R&D.

Well the country I live in is 99.9% white and my office is 100% white. So at least there's that.

Attached: whitelove.jpg (500x335, 48.46K)

> what happens when incompetence carrying capacity is exceeded

This is a good point and this has occurred to me lately. Our systems and institutions are seemingly decaying. What happens when the switch flips and our military is run by too many incompetent people? Our power company? When engineers are diversity hires and bridges start collapsing?

I’m at the point of opting out now, in my mid 30s. It feels like such a defeat. But getting walked all over and exploited and told I deserve this treatment on top of it is worse.

Good to know there’s like-minded people out there at a similar age.

Man, I wish I lived there.

Best to keep the name of that country a secret friendo.

You should go back to the office armed and dangerous

Dude, good for you. Even that, in this day in age, I respect.

A boss starts talking about hiring someone who is "neuro diverse" so either a sperg or autist. Literally thousands of people out their to hire but instead they start plumbing the spergs. The funny thing is they will need to be locked up far from anyone who would complain (women and minorities) when they inevitably make a social faux pas, and there is now innumerable ways to insult people.

I wonder when the "neuro-diverse" insults a "diversity" hire and then hides behind their condition if the HR starts spinning so hard they invent perpetual motion.

Don't check out. Start your own business and compete these fuckers out of business. Or contract with them to fix the problems they'll eventually be filled with. You'll probably make even more money in the end.

I am staunchly anti-nuclear in the United States because I know in 20 years no one here will know how to operate a reactor. There’s no saving the USA, this country is dead and will be a less fun and more dangerous Brazil soon.

Because it keeps young men out of the work force, these men get to have a monopoly on all the workong women, AND the money.

Attached: 1491319949639.png (255x204, 50.07K)