The Singularity has HAPPENING user!!!!

The biggest story in human history and no one says a single thing? WTF ?

thenationalpulse.com/2022/09/06/researchers-form-synthetic-embryo-with-brain/

Attached: Screen Shot 09-08-22 at 05.55 PM.png (1173x912, 947.02K)

THE DIMENTIONAL MERGE

Attached: dbz.png (620x348, 58.18K)

This is some serious shit.

Attached: Screen Shot 09-08-22 at 06.06 PM.png (845x116, 19.69K)

What race is it?

Where's the Nephilim schizos when you need them?

What the absolute fuck

Attached: 1658884743229006.gif (584x640, 2.32M)

>WE DID IT
>What did you do?
>WE MADE A BIG RAT
Amazing.

The singularity has happened and AI is now creating its own Army. WTF!

only question that matters

good make it so

This ain't AI, but creating new life without sex cells is fucking weird.

>AI
Then it will create an army of proud Aryan warriors who will bring forth the 4th Reich

Attached: AI.jpg (1024x655, 120.7K)

The embryo looks White.

>"Yet another success in the unfolding race to develop embryos from human and mouse stem cells."
Why is there a race to create manmade abominations of nature?

Attached: image_2022-09-08_021447849.png (400x400, 259.35K)

I guess, they use stem cells to make sex cells its not that surprising

I don’t know but I am racist against them

Can they make synthetic stem cells?

Isn't that basically cloning ?

the fact that government allows this research while banning rain water collection tells you everything

We need some fire and brimstone.

Attached: Commiefornia7.jpg (256x256, 11.91K)

So some random abortus that had already formed into a very early stage just after fertilization, had their mesoderm ectoderm and endoderm sampled to remake itself into a new embryo. I mean sure you could say this was cloaning. Just the clone of a single unborn child, and this could create a slave race, if it could be effectively grown outside of utero, but most likely a lot of things will be missing in the connective tissue and the neural tube defects we would see could also be incompatible with life. I don't see this being useful, just more pilpul for them to get grant money from the government. They never figured out how to grow a formed organ without borrowing a pigs heart for the organ's connective tissue structure, and even that failed, or must have, since I haven't heard about it going anywhere in at least 5 years.

so why are they trying to make homunculi? what's the end goal?

death to synths

Attached: max-s-kompaniets-image-2021-11-01-172252.jpg (777x790, 71.99K)

fake and gay

Checked.
Also it might be that the technology has been around for a while now, but they're only announcing it now. Perhaps artificial people are already among us.
>Zuckerberg.jpg

Technically, it is a homunculus

Get back to me when they can mass produce catgirls.

An army of Eric Strikers to conquer the world...if you can keep them away from the bottle.

Fuckin' synths.

ROTFL it's a cancer. Right ok? It's cancer. Not a person. At the base level, cancer or stem cells... same same but different ok?

They got a cancer to be somewhat stable and not produce any hairy cells and they called that an embryo.

If you tried to grow that thing it would explode into 15 types of cancer.

Stop giving up all of your foreskins to jews, amerimutts. They're creating abominations

ai is /our/guy

>If you tried to grow that thing it would explode into 15 types of cancer.
So, in other words, another Eric Striker.

Finally

Attached: 1646596046437.png (689x896, 181.39K)

I really wasn't in a position to argue as a newborn.

Attached: 1658873807427770.jpg (236x227, 12.81K)

right? the only thing they should genetically modify about humans is being able to drink water from anywhere

No, it’s the stem cell equivalent of building an organism with legos.

this summary along w/ the name of the professor sounds like it's something out of a JRPG wtf

In other news, they also just mixed DNA from 3 people into a new embryo.

get working on my AI girlfriend please.

Attached: 0c6.png (1992x1992, 1.28M)

i'm sorry user, i'd never be able to forgive my mom for that

>what was dolly the sheep?
meh, this is derivative at best

First android.

Aversion to cloning and other procedures which require cloning technology because of spiritual beliefs or made up "medical ethics" will be our undoing in the future.

Jews and Chinks would clone humans in a heart beat. They wouldn't even think twice.
No, but Europeans would have to form an ethics council that circlejerks three years over all of the possible implications and consequences and wether they deserve rights or not, how many are allowed to be cloned, what would they be used for, when do we terminate them, is it murder to kill a clone ect.

Imagine at one point you can take an ovum out of a woman, or even clone the ova themselves, inseminate them with your own sperm, and then gestate the child in a female clone. The female clone would act as an artificial uterus so to speak.
This would be the solution to birth rate problems if economy of scale made it affordable.
But no, they don't even allow you to become a single father by letting a surrogate mother carry out your child.

Christians are going to have an aneurysm in the future with the advent of new cloning and reproductive medicine methods.

Attached: 940385340.jpg (1000x561, 80.04K)

Clones are hylics. Use them sparingly.

Oy vey, making humans less domesticated and dependant upon the technè is incredibly antisemitic.
Don't you know you'd revert into a horrible, horrible savage, without being trapped by dysfunction to partecipate in civilization and requiring the ingestion of at least three artificial neurochemical balancing substances two times a day, in order to stay functional and good?

How big will it's tits be?