FAGGOT HATE THREAD

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE, FAGGOTS

Attached: 1660764785260402.jpg (1125x1310, 745.54K)

It sure must suck right now if you get some regular pox and everyone will assume you're a sodomite.
Only reason i'd wear mask.

Holy shit I would go get a PHD to discover how to prove I'd never had monkey pox to all my bros. Being gay is so bad I wouldn't even want people to think it's possible that I could catch something that is mostly caught by gays even if that meant they didn't think I was really gay

how do you stop a fish from smelling?
cut off its nose!

Attached: ah ha ha I LIKE IT!.jpg (480x360, 10.72K)

why the hate?
They're just normal people

Attached: Self performed.jpg (1117x2711, 717.13K)

>view gallery
Oh god

Attached: 1655477554745.png (258x330, 46.27K)

That's too much for me.

I might be homofag but I don't have casual sex,so nah,also once bifags start spreading it to women it's over for you breeders too
Seethe,cope and dilate

Wtf

Attached: 1662607714702849.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

I miss my boyfriend sometimes :/

Attached: 1661284612303324.jpg (1024x788, 97.74K)

Why he left you bro? :(

How do faggots not realize that gay sex is as bad as it is because it is FILTHY and SPREADS DISEASE EASILY. It won't spread anywhere near as quickly between heteros. All you need to do is not fuck men. It's that easy.

found the bigot

Attached: diaperfag stan.jpg (590x1388, 139.92K)

Yes

You know that monkeypox is not an std and faggots are more prone to getting it because of how many of them are having sex with lots of strangers? (aka physical contact with strangers) also anal sex is safe if you and your partner are std free and have proper hygiene before doing it and use lube,unless you do fisting there's really no issue

not for us incels.. i hope you faggots die soon.

It is not exclusively sexually transmitted but is transmitted sexually. The rate of infection for drinking piss and fucking shit holes is much higher than it is to have regular, not-disgusting sex. If you don't see that then I'm sorry, I think the aids has gotten your brain.
Also no issue? You're still gay even if you're not catching a disease, I know that's hard for you to believe. Being gay is an issue.

>monkeypox isn't a gay STD
>it's just a disease that the vast majority of infectees got while engaging in gay sex with men

Attached: monkeypox piss orgy.jpg (1590x1033, 505.65K)

i am guessing he was a faggot

What if someone in your family touches some random fag by accident and then that family member touches you
dude this is really scary... :c

You get poxed because of the physical contact,not because of the piss,do you know how it works? seems like you don't,also i don't care about your issues with homos
i quote myself
>faggots are more prone to getting it because of how many of them are having sex with lots of strangers? (aka physical contact with strangers)
Do you understand how it's spread nigger? obviously if you go to a fucking gangbang with a bunch of stranger fags you are risking yourself

OMFG THAT IS DISGUSTING!
How do they even live with themselfs, zero self-preservation.
Not so strange why people have beaten them to death over milleniums.

Gay

Uhhmmmm
yeah...?

And who are the ones that do that? Faggots. Don't pretend reckless casual sex with dozens of people on a weekly basis isn't a common feature in every gay "community" in the world. Who gets AIDS? Who spreads AIDS? Being able to spread it via blood transfusion or sharing needles doesn't divorce it from the fact that it was almost exclusively spread by and among homos.

If faggots regularly turn novel diseases into public health crises because of their behaviour the problem isn't that we call what's being shared in those petri dish social circles STD's

Attached: faggotry and aids.jpg (1636x976, 251.48K)

Stop it

>unless you do fisting there's really no issue
Spoken like a true choad gargling twink.

It's hilarious watching these wackadoos butcher themselves.

Not just a pox, that faggot went full on leper.
Double damned by God.