How Schizo Is The KGB?

So we all know the KGB is Nr.1 at subversion. We also know the following:
>This is a hybrid war
>This war is staged & Zelensky is likely with the Russians
>Russia wants to prolong it, it earns them a lot of money, disconnects it from US propaganda & economy influence and cripples the EU

So here’s a truly schizo take that may just be true: Russia created that video on purpose. The only way the get the West to buy into their scheme is for the West to believe Ukraine stands a chance. Whether it’s fake or not is irrelevant. Even Ukraine agrees that it’s a Russian video, it just looks hella fake, especially camera guy looks fake as fuck.

What will the result be? More weapons for Ukraine. Easily destroyed by Russia. Prolonged sanctions, crippling the EU. High energy prices from which energy exporters like….Russia….benefit.

Attached: D0CAB627-5645-4636-AEDA-034D1618BCA7.jpg (409x433, 121.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/w72sv2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1662576546844598.jpg (1080x717, 151.09K)

And you will soon suffer the most Germany boy.
Besides your leftist gov is completely subverted. The Bolsheviks run Germany.
They are paying most of Russia’s bills in this.

QRD? I don't feel like hunting down the context for this image.

>competent KGB
>Russia created that video on purpose
>Fake
Holy cope, The FSB can't tell their arse from their elbow, they are one of the most incompetent state operator.

guy gets his eardrum blown out
streamable.com/w72sv2

your reply is twisting yourself in agony and sticking your head in your own ass just not to say JEWS

yes theres more to the zelensky-putin relationship than they want to let on

There’s a video of Russians circulating at the moment. Camera guy talks like an actor about the Dniepr river “big big river bla bla bla”…..then they proceed to drive over some makeshift bridge when suddenly enemy fire supposedly hits them.

The video cuts off and restarts in another location. They seemingly made it over the bridge relatively unharmed. No blood anywhere. Camera guy films himself holding his right ear while holding the camera in his other hand (priorities….right!?)

Next he pulls an akward face while saying “Fuck bitch” as in “Blyat Suka”.

The video then finishes.

It’s fake. The question is who faked it and for what purpose. Seems like classic KGB style subversion propaganda.

Attached: 86785673546.png (299x168, 84.75K)

I LOVE NATO
I LOVE GAY BUTTSEX
I LOVE GEORGE FLOYD
I LOVE THE IMF
I LOVE THE EU
I LOVE THE WEF
I LOVE MERKEL
I LOVE VON DER LEYEN
I LOVE BIDEN
I LOVE WHITE GENOCIDE
I LOVE UKRAINE
I AM A TOTALLY ORGANIC Any Forums POSTER WHO HAS TOTALLY BEEN HERE LONGER THAN FEBRUARY 2022`

I have been hating Russia since start

The dude is almost smiling. It is so fucking fake it’s not even funny.

That’s how KGB style propaganda works. They make it so it is credible enough to be believed and so that it is hard for commoners to bypass cognitive dissonance.

Like: “Why would Russia fake their own soldiers suffering and upload it?”

Precisely so Western dumbfucks celebrate and send more free weapons and money to Ukraine, crippling their own economies while keeping energy prices high.

Attached: B84F2F91-9942-477A-8835-C2AFE467F858.jpg (696x607, 60.43K)

Only real thread up right now

There's more at play than what's released for us to see for sure

You are so right, that is a brilliant play. I will email my senator right now and show them this post

Man, can't wait to see this picture a hundred times a day. Also, gee, you guys are concussion experts now? Can you recommend an online course for that?

The problem is the EU is doing the sanctioning Russia just reacts. So EU is on Russian side.

>FSB

First of all: If a Western country was in a war like this you’d have millions of leftists protesting all over the US, France, UK, Germany, Italy right now. That’s a result of decades of KGB subversion.
NOTE: This isn’t happening in Russia. FSB is extremely effective at managing the population. If you haven’t been to Russia you wouldn’t know. I have been there several times. They triple and quadruple check you when you enter even with a valid visa. I have been to the US as well, much easier even though they do ask questions.

Secondly: When I say KGB I mean the entire intelligence apparatus. It was split into subdivisions post 1991 (as part of the Perestroika Deception) consisting of FSB, GRU, GUSP, FSO and many others.

Read the highest level soviet defectors book. Everything came true. Hardly coincidence. They even fooled the CIA. Look at the state the US is in. Biden is their guy, not Trump. They even fooled you fucks on that.

>let's destroy our troop morale and increase ukrainian weapon stockpiles with this fake video which makes us look like complete idiots
Brilliant plan Ivan, don't stop

Nice cognitive dissonance trap. IF this is Russian subversive propaganda and there are several indicators then you’re helping them spread it by accepting it.

Troop morale works a bit differently in Russia than it does in the West as Himmler noticed during his Poznan speech in 1943.
The Soviet soldiers picked up their dead comrades rifles and when they died the next line picked up those rifles and so on. Not much different now. Their morale has never been very high to begin with. Russian’s and ethnic subgroups are generally rather phlegmatic by nature.